ADVERTISEMENT

It's pretty great Drake is in high demand.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
I was reading where some players were wanting Drake.

Hopefully they realize Drake's dad and Uncle goes way back to Memphis.

Don't take it personal when he doesn't show up.

I wouldn't know. I just read where some are trying to associate them with him. If it wasn't Drake's dad in Memphis,Calipari and Drake would have never met.
Actually Drake associated himself to Zion by wearing his jersey on stage, back when he was recruiting him to UK.

Actually Drake associated himself to Zion by wearing his jersey on stage, back when he was recruiting him to UK.
I remember that,but Drake and Calipari go back to Memphis days. Way before UK came in the picture.

Any UK fan who thinks it's because of UK is mistaken.

I remember that,but Drake and Calipari go back to Memphis days. Way before UK came in the picture.
Ya, I know Drakes background & all about him spending the summers in Memphis with his dad.
I’m just saying, Drake associated himself with Zion, not the other way around.

I get the jab you’re trying to throw. I read where the Duke recruits were trying to get Drake at their midnight madness event.
My point is, they’re not copying UK. Zion & Drake actually have a friendship. Can’t fault a 18 year old kid for trying to get a huge star to show up.

I get the jab you’re trying to throw. I read where the Duke recruits were trying to get Drake at their midnight madness event.
My point is, they’re not copying UK. Zion & Drake actually have a friendship. Can’t fault a 18 year old kid for trying to get a huge star to show up.
I don't blame them for trying to get Drake. If it were the other way around and UK players were trying to get Drake you'd say the same.

I don't know much about him (have heard a few of his songs of course) but my middle-schooler is all about his music.

This song my boy keeps singing is called 'God's Love' or something like that. Drake be preachin'.

Sorry, I was remarking on a presumably adult male liking anything Drake
I like all kinds of rap music. Considering when I’m in my truck, 80% of the time one of my kids are with me & that’s all they listen to, I have no choice. Took my daughter & her friends to see Migos in Nashville a few months ago. Pretty good show.
Personally I prefer the old Dre, Cube, Snoop & NWA type of music.

It is nuts to think.Drake will visit Duke.

I understand their recruits trying.

Last edited:
I like all kinds of rap music. Considering when I’m in my truck, 80% of the time one of my kids are with me & that’s all they listen to, I have no choice. Took my daughter & her friends to see Migos in Nashville a few months ago. Pretty good show.
Personally I prefer the old Dre, Cube, Snoop & NWA type of music.
Drake is not "rap". Your personal preferences also are garbage without mention of Tupac.

Reactions: ceilo77
Damn why so sensitive? In no Way was I trolling UK.
giphy.gif

Trust me, I’m better at trolling than that. Interesting you called me out but this whole post was created to troll Duke fans.
All I pointed out is that Drake was the one on Zion’s nuts, wearing his jersey on stage. I’m sure that was just a favor for a really good friend of his.

Trust me, I’m better at trolling than that. Interesting you called me out but this whole post was created to troll Duke fans.
All I pointed out is that Drake was the one on Zion’s nuts, wearing his jersey on stage. I’m sure that was just a favor for a really good friend of his.
It wasn't on stage and who told you he was "recruiting him to UK"?

It wasn't on stage and who told you he was "recruiting him to UK"?
Common sense.
Honestly I don’t really care, just found it funny someone was calling out some kids trying to get Drake to come to their midnight madness, when that person had been spotted wearing that kids jersey. Guess since he picked Duke, he’s not a big Zion fan anymore.
Not sure if you’re watching but UK-Georgia are playing a hell of a game on sec network.

Common sense.
Honestly I don’t really care, just found it funny someone was calling out some kids trying to get Drake to come to their midnight madness, when that person had been spotted wearing that kids jersey. Guess since he picked Duke, he’s not a big Zion fan anymore.
Not sure if you’re watching but UK-Georgia are playing a hell of a game on sec network.
Funny you mentioned it, I have been watching! Some great pitching has been getting both squads out of some hairy situations. Great game, indeed.

What’s funny is 2 pitches before they scored my son said they should bunt to 3rd, he’s playing way too deep.
Nostradamus speaks! Good call! He's going to the UK baseball camp this summer, right? Maybe he can talk himself into a coaching spot too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT