ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a better summer sport than women’s beach volleyball?

npreston

Apr 15, 2004
Watching FSU vs UCLA ladies beach volleyball on ESPN. The talent level on the two teams is top notch. If there’s a better summer sport to watch, I sure as hell haven’t found it.

2018_UCLA_Team_Pic.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Their outfits are awesome. Indoor as well. We had a bunch of guys that played pretty seriously back in the day and used to scrimmage against the Austin Peay women's college team. Hard to concentrate at times.

Watching FSU vs UCLA ladies beach volleyball on ESPN. The talent level on the two teams is top notch. If there’s a better summer sport to watch, I sure as hell haven’t found it.

2018_UCLA_Team_Pic.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
LMAO....The "talent level". Let me guess buddy......Momma was watching when you posted this? YOu added the pics later on.

Am I right?jumpingsmile

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Their outfits are awesome. Indoor as well. We had a bunch of guys that played pretty seriously back in the day and used to scrimmage against the Austin Peay women's college team. Hard to concentrate at times.
We use to do the same. Played a ton of volleyball in the summer. Never actually scrimmaged the team. But a lot of them played. AS you said------REALLY hard at times to concentrate on the game.

LMAO....The "talent level". Let me guess buddy......Momma was watching when you posted this? YOu added the pics later on.

Am I right?jumpingsmile
No sir. I was with my son in between basketball games (had 2.5 hrs to kill), at the lazy dog bad n grill. We’re belly up at the bar watching the dozens of TV’s, and me and my son were both focused on FSU vs UCLA. Wife was with my other son at a baseball tourney.

Funny... when I posted this, i looked over, and my son was googling images of the two girls volleyball teams. I giggled cause we were both doing the same thing. Proud dad moment right there.

No sir. I was with my son in between basketball games (had 2.5 hrs to kill), at the lazy dog bad n grill. We’re belly up at the bar watching the dozens of TV’s, and me and my son were both focused on FSU vs UCLA. Wife was with my other son at a baseball tourney.

Funny... when I posted this, i looked over, and my son was googling images of the two girls volleyball teams. I giggled cause we were both doing the same thing. Proud dad moment right there.
Funny shit right there. I about spit out my milk...Yeah, I'm old. I drink milk before bed.SmokinSmile

Reactions: npreston

Send you kid to fsu. He will thank you for exposing him to the talent.

2018_UCLA_Team_Pic.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I was loving watching that Swiss team in the Rio Olympics

My family physician played collegiate volleyball then pro beach volleyball. I never really liked going to the doctor's office as much as I do now.

ADVERTISEMENT