ADVERTISEMENT

Is Tennessee the most overrated team in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if your kids are proud about the way you disparage women? This learned behavior should certainly be beneficial for their maturation in the future.:eek:

and this year. I don't give a shit about what happened in 1966 or 1994 or when Cal was at Umass or Barnes at Clemson. I only care that he is kicking y'all's ass now.

It must be hell day dreaming about what happened in 1955 to be able to have a good feeling about your team and coach.:p
Again....our season finish was better than yours. Hey, its just like football. As long as yall beat UK I guess you're happy wallowing in the dumpster.

I wonder if your kids are proud about the way you disparage women? This learned behavior should certainly be beneficial for their maturation in the future.:eek:

Quote me anywhere on this board that I disparaged any women?

Again....our season finish was better than yours. Hey, its just like football. As long as yall beat UK I guess you're happy wallowing in the dumpster.
Don't mean beat the Hell out of Kentucky? Our CBB record was better than yours last year and is better than yours this year. Since neither of us won it all, the rest is mute.

IMO UK matches up better with UT than any opponent UT has played thus far. We're certainly a better match up than we were last year and we did win the last game when the teams met.

I haven't liked the way the team's played the past couple of games. We have a couple of tune up games, then Auburn, MSU and Kansas. Then a few more games before we play UT. The next 5 games will tell a lot about this team. At this time I like our chances with UT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT