ADVERTISEMENT

Is Tennessee the most overrated team in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly getting what more? Barnes hasn't won anything yet. Are you referring to being ranked higher??? Congrats... meh
We are 13-1 with our only loss an overtime loss to a highly rated team. Hasn't UK already lost 3 and one of them a blow out? Which team has the highest rated 5 star players, UT or UK? I don't need to tell you the obvious, do I? Barnes has won more games so far this season. Does winning games matter? I think most will agree that it does. Barnes has accomplished this with 2 & 3 star players.

Why do you insist on making stupid arguments you can't support?

Isn't the question about under achieving and over achieving? Do you have ADD or something else wrong with you?

Barnes is clearly getting more out of less and Cal is clearly getting less out of more.

The silly thing is why would you even be stupid enough to make such a statement considering it is going to make you look so bad.
And as always, like a typical woman, you try to twist and deflect because you dont have a rebuttal. Bye.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
And as always, like a typical woman, you try to twist and deflect because you dont have a rebuttal. Bye.
Don't go away mad, but do go away. I like to stay on point CB, you like to try to change the argument when you're losing.

But, it does speak to doing more with less or doing less with more. Barnes should be named coach of the year of the Vols keep things up.
Trust me when I say it is much better to have a team full of 2, 3 and 4 star players that stay 4 years than to have a team full of 5* freshmen.

You have to teach them how to walk and chew gum at the same time all the way through January, then, no matter how successful the team was, they jump ship for the NBA, because "they have potential" and your back to square one the next year (every year).

I'd love to see Cal get 3 and 4 star players that stick around for 4 years. I think he would do well in a system like that.

Heck, he did pretty well at UMass and Memphis wIth that style.

We are 13-1 with our only loss an overtime loss to a highly rated team. Hasn't UK already lost 3 and one of them a blow out? Which team has the highest rated 5 star players, UT or UK? I don't need to tell you the obvious, do I? Barnes has won more games so far this season. Does winning games matter? I think most will agree that it does. Barnes has accomplished this with 2 & 3 star players.

Why do you insist on making stupid arguments you can't support?

What is stupid is you claiming a better record half way through the season.

Some could argue Cal should have done more with the teams he has had, not going to argue that. But, you know what else he has? A NATTY and several final fours to boot. Barnes, a big nothing.

So carry on continue to blow the Vols for a better record... 13-1

Trust me when I say it is much better to have a team full of 2, 3 and 4 star players that stay 4 years than to have a team full of 5* freshmen.

You have to teach them how to walk and chew gum at the same time all the way through January, then, no matter how successful the team was, they jump ship for the NBA, because "they have potential" and your back to square one the next year (every year).

I'd love to see Cal get 3 and 4 star players that stick around for 4 years. I think he would do well in a system like that.

Heck, he did pretty well at UMass and Memphis wIth that style.
I totally agree. I think the one and done bastardizes CBB.

Reactions: kyjeff1
What is stupid is you claiming a better record half way through the season.

Some could argue Cal should have done more with the teams he has had, not going to argue that. But, you know what else he has? A NATTY and several final fours to boot. Barnes, a big nothing.

So carry on continue to blow the Vols for a better record... 13-1
UT had a better record than UK last year too.:D

Kistek probably loathes you, and has made fun of you directly, but you’re so dense, it was like a plane soaring above your head.

Nope. She's never quoted me and I never her...

You must live a very lonely miserable life. Well I know you do, you're a U6 fan boy. Anyway, always on here 24-7 spouting non sense. Get a life man! It's not about post counts. Go smoke another cig...

I'm off to take my kids to baseball work outs. Later loser...

Don't go away mad, but do go away. I like to stay on point CB, you like to try to change the argument when you're losing.
No, you said Barnes is overachieving and Cal is underachieving. I told you to go look at their resumes. You chose not to do that and like a woman try and obfuscate that, without ever offering a clear and concise on point answer to that. There is no argument to lose. Cal has more titles and final fours than Tennessee has in their entire history. Your "argument" is ******ed and your responses dodging those hard facts are childish. The only thing maddening is is how you seem to think you have any footing in this discussion. Now then, run along and make a sandwich.

No, you said Barnes is overachieving and Cal is underachieving. I told you to go look at their resumes. You chose not to do that and like a woman try and obfuscate that, without ever offering a clear and concise on point answer to that. There is no argument to lose. Cal has more titles and final fours than Tennessee has in their entire history. Your "argument" is ******ed and your responses dodging those hard facts are childish. The only thing maddening is is how you seem to think you have any footing in this discussion. Now then, run along and make a sandwich.
Don't be a sexist idiot. Attempt to win an argument on merit.

This year and last year Barnes has had a better record than Cal. Barnes has done it with less talented players. There is the comparison, Barnes gets more done with less. Cal squanders talent in embarrassing losses.

Either make an argument that refutes what I have said or slink away.

Nope. She's never quoted me and I never her...

You must live a very lonely miserable life. Well I know you do, you're a U6 fan boy. Anyway, always on here 24-7 spouting non sense. Get a life man! It's not about post counts. Go smoke another cig...

I'm off to take my kids to baseball work outs. Later loser...
Lol go smoke another cig?What does that even mean? You hang on to every word I post. My little stalker..cute. You’re JC numero dos.

Della, it's gonna take more than a couple good years before TN escapes 'flash in the pan' status.

If they did something, ANYTHING in March, that would help.

Don't be a sexist idiot. Attempt to win an argument on merit.

This year and last year Barnes has had a better record than Cal. Barnes has done it with less talented players. There is the comparison, Barnes gets more done with less. Cal squanders talent in embarrassing losses.

Either make an argument that refutes what I have said or slink away.
I already have. Get off your lazy ass and go compare the resumes or drop it. You know what youre going to find which is why you persist with your ignorant retorts. Either do it, post your findings, or retract your statement. Youve done dick to support anything you said other than run your cocksucker. Ive already pointed out Cal's success at UK alone dwarfs UTs entire history, so dont quote me again until you actually do some research and post it, that way we can all laugh at how stark the difference in success is, and then perhaps you can explain your twisted definition if achievement. How does Barnes do more with less if he has never done more than Cal has? Do you even hear the stupid shit you are saying?

.....I guess the lies never end with you. We all saw who was 'whining' and 'crying to the mods', but don't let the facts ruin your cool little story.
Lol, you got called out by your own brethren for acting like a moron in that thread. Case closed.

Here ill make it super easy Della.

How many titles does Barnes have?
How many SEC titles does Barnes have?
How many Final Fours does Barnes have?
How many Elite 8s does Barnes have?
How many SEC wins does Barnes have?
How many overall wins does Barnes have?

Spoiler alert: the answer to all is less than John Calipari. But Rick does more with less!!!! RollLaugh

Here ill make it super easy Della.

How many titles does Barnes have?
How many SEC titles does Barnes have?
How many Final Fours does Barnes have?
How many Elite 8s does Barnes have?
How many SEC wins does Barnes have?
How many overall wins does Barnes have?

Spoiler alert: the answer to all is less than John Calipari. But Rick does more with less!!!! RollLaugh

....if this were a boxing match, they'd stop it. Laughing

....if this were a boxing match, they'd stop it. Laughing
Louisville and Tennessee have always been our favorite punching bags.

Still here waiting for Della to explain how Rick Barnes is a more successful coach than John Calipari. Hopefully she's grabbing me a beer, I feel like we're going to be waiting awhile on an actual answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT