ADVERTISEMENT

Is Michigan St the next blue blood if they win the FF?

Honestly I mentally count your natty regardless of On paper.

You guys cheated but got caught. We cheat. UK cheats. UNC and duke cheat. Pretty much everyone anymore.

You’re going to tell me just bc USC had Reggie bush in 2004 and that natty gets pulled, that Texas in 2005 or Bama in 09 didn’t have the same or MORE under the table things on those teams? Still have to honor the natties IMO bc everyone is drinking the same kool aid and doing the same shit. It’s just varying degrees of it.

they didnt just cheat. They gave hookers to under age recruits along with their own players. do you think every other team does that?

I guess the big 10 has no blue bloods .............. cant even stay within single digits of Texas Tech. how embarrassing for a conference. Hawkit should probably commit sepaku for it.

I guess the big 10 has no blue bloods .............. cant even stay within single digits of Texas Tech. how embarrassing for a conference. Hawkit should probably commit sepaku for it.

Izzo beat Duke with 3 of his top 8 players injured. Laughing

Not many coaches are going to get to a really tough FF field and win it all with a 6 man rotation due to multiple devastating injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT