ADVERTISEMENT

Is it true those who report posts also...,

Because he’s Charmin soft lol
Have people pissed me off? Yep.....Gotten under my skin? Yeah, I guess...sort of. But ya know, I have probably done the same---so it evens out. Only time I've gotten like, mad or upset, is when a few poked fun at me having to use GoFundMe. To me that's getting abit to personal. BUt even then, I just blew it off. Is what it is.

Being a fan of a blue blood with winning tradition is great. You should try it.
I mean, well...…………….IU does sort of meet these reqirements. Suck ass now, and for a good minute...But I mean, tradition is tradition

• Love
Reactions: ThePhog08
Anybody that reposts a thread on a message board is nothing but a b*t*h!😂 If you’re soft and get offended this prolly isn’t the place for you
Yep....I love this place---even when some of you cock suking, animal sodomizing ****s piss me off. I mean shit, I have been booed by 10,000 people....Called some ruthless shit. Mutherfuker this and that by coaches, etc, etc...

This place is a fukin walk in the god damn park, compared to that shit. Hell I come here to wind down.

Hey hey hey.

I have never sucked cock…
Deliverance GIF

You got a purty mouth!

Unfortunately your embittered IU obsession will never allow you to get it.

Looks like you are still embarrassed about pissing down your leg over the hoops fundamentals I asked you to look up.
Serious question, why would anybody (especially a blue blood) be obsessed with IU????

Serious question, why would anybody (especially a blue blood) be obsessed with IU????
Better question---Why would anyone be obsessed with any team? Its a silly take, IMO, to say this. Teams like UK, IU, KU, Duke, UNC, etc....are always gonna be talked about. Its quite naïve to think otherwise. Whn something bad happens to either, its gonna get talked about. Especially on here. No one is immune to this---And no program is special because of this---Its just the nature of beast.

As for IU----their brand is always gonna keep them, "talked about". In other words, relevant. As in the grans scheme of the game, and its history. Just because IU is not relevant, or been relevant in terms of competiting for FF's, titles, etc...doesn't erase their relevancy as a brand. To think otherwise, is being naïve, or just plain dumb.

Indiana's basketball futility runs deeper than just "not being good", or lost in the times. Its a product of bad hires, ego's, administrators, etc... That group is gone...Many if not all, no longer at the university. I think---THINK Dolson is, or could the answer, and the turn around of the Indiana basketball program. He gets it. He was a team manager under Knight. He's probably the FIRST AD not envious of the attention KNight got, and how he obtained it. IMO the hiring of Woodson, rather good or bad, shows the direction DOlson wants to go with the program. IMO, I believe Woody was hired to build a foundation to make this job the job it was 20+ years ago.

In a nutshell, IU is a great hire away, IMO---And IMO, I sont think Dolson is scared to make that hire.

Better question---Why would anyone be obsessed with any team? Its a silly take, IMO, to say this. Teams like UK, IU, KU, Duke, UNC, etc....are always gonna be talked about. Its quite naïve to think otherwise. Whn something bad happens to either, its gonna get talked about. Especially on here. No one is immune to this---And no program is special because of this---Its just the nature of beast.

As for IU----their brand is always gonna keep them, "talked about". In other words, relevant. As in the grans scheme of the game, and its history. Just because IU is not relevant, or been relevant in terms of competiting for FF's, titles, etc...doesn't erase their relevancy as a brand. To think otherwise, is being naïve, or just plain dumb.

Indiana's basketball futility runs deeper than just "not being good", or lost in the times. Its a product of bad hires, ego's, administrators, etc... That group is gone...Many if not all, no longer at the university. I think---THINK Dolson is, or could the answer, and the turn around of the Indiana basketball program. He gets it. He was a team manager under Knight. He's probably the FIRST AD not envious of the attention KNight got, and how he obtained it. IMO the hiring of Woodson, rather good or bad, shows the direction DOlson wants to go with the program. IMO, I believe Woody was hired to build a foundation to make this job the job it was 20+ years ago.

In a nutshell, IU is a great hire away, IMO---And IMO, I sont think Dolson is scared to make that hire.
It is silly for people to be obsessed but they are. There are people on this board that are ate up with certain schools and it’s easy to see. My guess is that it comes from years of being beat by a rival/blue blood.

As far as IU goes you’re right, they’re rich in tradition and anytime you bring up historic programs they are in that conversation but at the same time they haven’t done anything in so long it’s kinda hard to look at them as a blue blood anymore. I actually like the coach you guys have now and I think he’ll get IU back to being competitive on a consistent basis. I miss the old days of IU being a title contender. It was always fun watching them and UK go at it. I still have some old Mashburn vs. Chaney, Pitino vs. Knight games on dvd that I bust out and watch every now and then. Good times!

Last edited:
It is silly for people to be obsessed but they are. There are people on this board that are are up with certain schools and it’s easy to see. My guess is that it comes from years of being beat by a rival/blue blood.

As far as IU goes you’re right, they’re rich in tradition and anytime you bring up historic programs they are in that conversation but at the same time they haven’t done anything in so long it’s kinda hard to look at them as a blue blood anymore. I actually like the coach you guys have now and I think he’ll get IU back to being competitive on a consistent basis. I miss the old days of IU being a title contender. It was always fun watching them and UK go at it. I still have some old Mashburn vs. Chaney, Pitino vs. Knight games on dvd that I bust out and watch every now and then. Good times!
Great times then...

And TBH Scotty, I couldn't care less about what IU has done the past 10, 20 or 30 years---Its meaningless. It wont help IU win a single game this year. I'm worried/concerned about NOW----Not 1980 somethong..

Great times then...

And TBH Scotty, I couldn't care less about what IU has done the past 10, 20 or 30 years---Its meaningless. It wont help IU win a single game this year. I'm worried/concerned about NOW----Not 1980 somethong..
I’m sure you are worried about “Now” but I’m talking about in terms of how people look at IU as a program/blue blood.

Purdue is a very...very......very far cry from being a blue blood, they are bitterly obsessed for the same reasons most little brother in-state schools are. Lack of attention, living in a shadow, and the fans of big brother looking down their collective noses at them their entire lives.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Never once have I reported anyone....Even when I feel they have crossed the line. I mean, why?

Sheesh.
You have your own personal history which i have listened to, empathized with and respect. I have my own family history and ethical standards thatares deeply offended by some of the reprehensible things people post directly at me about rape, violent sodomy, homophobia and racism.

I have decades of thick fanboard skin and love good trash talk (assuming you have earned it), but there is no place for that level of hate and I am not afraid to bring it to the attention of whomever I need to...and if i get banned for it...the story get even more compelling.

We aren't. But that's his stock response when he has nothing else to say.
First, he was referring to Kan or Ky, hence the term blueblood, not the third most popular program in the state of IN.

Second, how a fan of a program that chants "IU sucks" at all games and all events can claim you are not obsessed is a mystery indeed.

First, he was referring to Kan or Ky, hence the term blueblood, not the third most popular program in the state of IN.

Second, how a fan of a program that chants "IU sucks" at all games and all events can claim you are not obsessed is a mystery indeed.
So are people who chant "water is wet" obsessed with water?

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
Purdue is a very...very......very far cry from being a blue blood, they are bitterly obsessed for the same reasons most little brother in-state schools are. Lack of attention, living in a shadow, and the fans of big brother looking down their collective noses at them their entire lives.
Yea I wasn’t calling them a blue blood by any means lol.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Yea I wasn’t calling them a blue blood by any means lol.
And we would never call ourselves a blueblood either.

I personally think there are only 4 bluebloods at the moment, Duke, UNC, Kansas and Kentucky. UConn has the best argument for being the 5th right now but they've been too inconsistent between all their championships this century.

Anyone who is largely an afterthought in their own conference is unworthy of blueblood status IMO.

ADVERTISEMENT