ADVERTISEMENT

Is It Possible to Find Fair Officials in kansas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosnowman

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2010
Team
Missouri
Everyone outside of kansas knows it is impossible to get fair officiating in the Allen Dumphouse. A foul was called on this Okie State Player being mugged by Azubuike. West Virginia had 35 fouls called vs 2 for kansas....should the NCAA step in and stop the cheating in Lowrents?

2j5o329.jpg

Reactions: Mgkcbb and MGC_07
Everyone outside of kansas knows it is impossible to get fair officiating in the Allen Dumphouse. A foul was called on this Okie State Player being mugged by Azubuike. West Virginia had 35 fouls called vs 2 for kansas....should the NCAA step in and stop the cheating in Lowrents?

2j5o329.jpg
If you’re going to complain, get your facts straight.
WVU was called for 26 fouls & Kansas 14. The free throw difference was 35 to 2.

2j5o329.jpg

Hey dipshit the foul count wasn’t 35-2!!!! You’d better figure out exactly how to read a box score before type this kind of ignorant drivel. You just lost all credibility in this thread you attempted (and failed miserably) to post. Don’t bother defending yourself on the dumbassery you just typed up.

Reactions: cgreen423
Imagine trying so hard, yet squirting out Dumphouse.
It’s the best he’s got. He’s dropped that gem in 2 different threads, now. He hangs his hat on it. Jealousy is a mf’er.

In this thread for the laughs.

Reactions: KisteK
Anybody that loves the college game and after visiting Allen Field House doesn't appreciate the history in the building is really not a true fan of the game. The area is full of basket ball history. The college hall of fame is 30 minutes from AFH and 4 blocks from municipal auditorium which still holds the record for most final fours. Trying to be funny with names of historic place and vents shows a true lack of knowledge.

Reactions: speedfrk
I was extreme and I along with other KU fans on here last night agreed as well. I've never seen anything quite like that.
Must have been your first game at afh.

FBI will do what the NCAA has been negligent in doing and clean up the corrupt sport of college basketball. kansas will be a great place to start.

Eh. Any non Kansas fan can take solace in the thought they'll likely have the last laugh when Kansas performs their annual march choke and wastes yet another one seed.

FBI will do what the NCAA has been negligent in doing and clean up the corrupt sport of college basketball. kansas will be a great place to start.

I was wondering when you and your tin foil hat theories were going to show back up here. Can't wait to see you post a bunch of deadspin articles crying wolf along with a bunch of outdated other articles about more reputed KU coverups that everyone has already stamped & moved on from.

On a more serious note, there's not a single clean college program in the country. If KU truly is a named as a major player in this college basketball corruption case, then so be it. Drop the hammer, punish them and whatever happens happens.

Eh. Any non Kansas fan can take solace in the thought they'll likely have the last laugh when Kansas performs their annual march choke and wastes yet another one seed.

EH, it won't be unexpected that's for damn sure.

Kansas and Duke have the refs in their back pocket when it comes to fouls and the FT shooting disparity till the NCAAT then they get different refs from across the country.

Wait...you actually think that Mizzou doesn't cheat? lol. I almost admire your naivety.

Everybody cheats. Everybody. The difference is, when UK, KU, DUKE, Alabama, Florida, etc cheat, they actually win something from time to time. Mizzou on the other hand.....

Reactions: RockChalkRally
I was wondering when you and your tin foil hat theories were going to show back up here.
When it's all they got, I suppose let them have it. I mean, they've never won a title in either basketball or football. When they left the Big XII, they were dead last among conference members in overall league titles, and it wasn't even close. They've literally never won anything of any importance on a national level. To have so few accolades as an athletic department....it almost has to be intentional.

Wait...you actually think that Mizzou doesn't cheat? lol. I almost admire your naivety.

Everybody cheats. Everybody. The difference is, when UK, KU, DUKE, Alabama, Florida, etc cheat, they actually win something from time to time. Mizzou on the other hand.....

Another thing to remember was a UM student who reported she was raped committed suicide because the school didn't take her seriously. Talk about real life problems and preventable consequences. That girls should still be alive today but she was also treated like a piece of garbage not only be the guys who raped her, but the people at the university & police who dismissed her claim.

Last edited:
I'm not sure KU fans understand how bad it can be at AFH sometimes.

A really solid KU poster just told me offensive fouls don't count toward the team foul count and has no impact on reaching the bonus/double bonus.

Sad thing is I almost let him trick me into believing that for a second.

Not gonna mention any names, but it was @Big_C_KU. Winking

I'm not sure KU fans understand how bad it can be at AFH sometimes.

A really solid KU poster just told me offensive fouls don't count toward the team foul count and has no impact on reaching the bonus/double bonus.

Sad thing is I almost let him trick me into believing that for a second.

Not gonna mention any names, but it was @Big_C_KU. Winking

Haha. Got my NBA rules mixed up with my college rules.

While complaining post game that they only shot 10 more free throws than their opponent when theyre used to much more at home.

This is how kU deals with their basketball players raping 16 year olds...

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article128646254.html

And “poof”....no where go be found...imagine that?

http://m.kusports.com/news/2017/dec...es-police-report-ku-mens-ba/?templates=mobile

Good call. It doesn't even come close to the tragedy at UM a few years back where a girl was raped by members of their football team. The girl reported the rape of which there is a tape of and in return, the university and the police did nothing. The eventually suffered so much emotional trauma that she committed suicide. What a bunch of sanctimonious pieces of trash you guys are.

Kansas and Duke have the refs in their back pocket when it comes to fouls and the FT shooting disparity till the NCAAT then they get different refs from across the country.

You mean if Duke had the same refs, they'd have 15 national championships by now? I wonder if K has realized that?

You mean if Duke had the same refs, they'd have 15 national championships by now? I wonder if K has realized that?

This is a prime example of when you piss and moan too much to anyone who will listen. Eventually you say the same thing and forget who the hell you're really talking to. As a result you turn into the cat lady who gets impaled in the first Jeepers Creepers movie.

eileen-brennan-jeepers-creepers.jpg

Reactions: Montana81
Jay Bilas:

"There was quite a stir after the Mountaineers blew a double-digit lead in a loss to Kansas at Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence. West Virginia coach Bob Huggins was tossed after vociferously pointing out to the officials that the free throw disparity, which was 35-2 at the end of the game. Many fans and others around the basketball community pointed to the disparity as clear evidence that something was wrong. Well, I sat courtside for that game, and there was nothing wrong. Were there some missed calls? Yes. Did the officials miss the call that was the last straw for Huggins? Yes. I watched the game again, and there were about 15 calls that should have or could have been called. But nine of those calls should have or could have gone against West Virginia, including an offensive basket interference call against the Mountaineers that went uncalled and resulted in a bucket. Free throw disparity is a function of style of play and how teams play on that day. West Virginia settled for a lot of jump shots, while Kansas drove the ball into the lane and punched the ball into its big guy, Udoka Azubuike. West Virginia presses and fouls more than most teams, and it allows more free throws by opponents than all but 13 Division I teams. Kansas does not play pressure defense, and it is in the top 20 in Division I in allowing the fewest free throws. The officials made some mistakes, yes. But the officials did not cost West Virginia the game. The Mountaineers did that all by themselves."

Reactions: cooljeff and wesr
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT