ADVERTISEMENT

Is Indiana about to have an incredible Haul from the Portal.....

giphy.gif

Good luck with Ware. Hogs passed on him twice because his work ethic is shyt. Talent is there, but his head isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: Courtsensetwo
That Ludlum guy committed to Tennessee today.

He'll be an upgrade over Nkamhoua. He's got a little Grant Williams in him. Tennessee is likely a top 10 again if they get either JJJ or Phillips back, which I believe they will.

Reactions: della
He'll be an upgrade over Nkamhoua. He's got a little Grant Williams in him. Tennessee is likely a top 10 again if they get either JJJ or Phillips back, which I believe they will.
Nkamhoua was an All America one game then non existent the next. I have recommended that players be forced to eat their Wheaties before every game going forward, no exceptions.

Reactions: dukedevilz
The only college basketball fans that would say that Grant Williams wasn't an excessive flopper are blind ones.
Grant Williams is/was and American Hero. So, shut your kitty mouth!

Grant Williams is/was and American Hero. So, shut your kitty mouth!
I guess if you like players that pull that kinda crap, he's your guy. Of course, college basketball has rules in place now to deter that kinda stuff since Williams left college.

Damn man get some help and enjoy life.
Hey, lay off my friend JC! Have you not seen UK last few years? It has turned some of them into cranky pants. It's nothing a Mega -class can't cure.

Hey, lay off my friend JC! Have you not seen UK last few years? It has turned some of them into cranky pants. It's nothing a Mega -class can't cure.
Mega- Class along with a returning Chris Livingston and Oscar T (or H. Dickinson).

ADVERTISEMENT