ADVERTISEMENT

Is Alabama a legit contender or fool's gold?

What i know. Brandon Miller and Miles went to a club on the Strip in T'town. Club was packed and Miller left Miles at club. Miles met trouble and texted Miller to come back cause he had left gun in car. Miller returned and told him it was in car. A friend or, Miles retrieved gun from car. Friend of Darius Miles shoots gun. Terrible story of how young people manage to mess up. The gun was Darius Miles, the shooter was not. RTR!!!

What i know. Brandon Miller and Miles went to a club on the Strip in T'town. Club was packed and Miller left Miles at club. Miles met trouble and texted Miller to come back cause he had left gun in car. Miller returned and told him it was in car. A friend or, Miles retrieved gun from car. Friend of Darius Miles shoots gun. Terrible story of how young people manage to mess up. The gun was Darius Miles, the shooter was not. RTR!!!
How did Miller’s car end up blocking the victim’s car?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
How did Miller’s car end up blocking the victim’s car?
TIFWIW but Bama Rivals reporter is claiming the street where it all went down is basically a one lane side road where Miller's and Bradley's cars were parked. Even with them parked "normally " the road was so congested that one could possibly draw the conclusion given what went down. A pic was posted of the street so it does appear feasible. Again TIFWIW.

I'm willing to wait to all of the facts come out and not rush to any judgement. Certainly the Coach, AD, and school president all have more facts than we do and if this turns on them, all will lose their jobs. Really surprised the SEC office hasn't made a more difenative statement.

I find it very strange the inconsistencies within programs regarding discipline. NM ST. Cancels their season for hazing. (nobody dies)

Austin Peay suspends the cheerleaders for who knows what. (nobody dies).

BYU player suspended for Pre-marital relations. (no body dies)

Multiple coaches on camera paying/offering to pay players before NIL. (no body dies) At least one coach still at the school, another landed somewhere else, and LSU fans screaming for Wade back.

The NCAA doesn't react as they are $$$ driven.

Really Fvcked Up world we live in.

Didn't UT's Pearl once suspend a player for having a weapon off campus and during the interview said "we still have weapons"?
He caught it when he said and it was something like ah geez.

*found it.

They were a serious contender. Not sure now with the Miller controversy. Not only may he end up suspended, Oats has a huge distraction at the wrong time.

Miller’s windshield was hit twice by gunfire during the shooting. I guess I’m confused did they test some shots on Miller’s car or did they shoot at Miller as well? That line of wording would mean to me that they shot from Miller’s vehicle. I may be reading it completely wrong though.
you definitely are.

What was he thinking he was going to do with the gun? Not trying to be a dick. Just want to know. Does he say?
Miller really never touched the gun. He gave them a ride to a nightclub and left. When Miles texted Miller to come back to the nightclub so he could get his gun later in the evening.

Miller really never touched the gun. He gave them a ride to a nightclub and left. When Miles texted Miller to come back to the nightclub so he could get his gun later in the evening.

Were you there?

Doesn't matter if he touched it or not. Miles text Miller "I need my joint a n****r rl jus got fakin". I'm pretty certain that Miller understood what that meant.

Doesn't matter if he touched it or not. Miles text Miller "I need my joint a n****r rl jus got fakin". I'm pretty certain that Miller understood what that meant.
you're trying hard but you still haven't made an effort to inform yourself.

• Haha
On what? I've read the statement put out by Miller's lawyer. Miles still text Miller that he needed his "joint" with the rest of the text implying that it was needed for something. Miller should have turned around and gone home.

I highly doubt that Miller doesn't get out of his car and talk to nobody if he didn't know what that text meant.

It would also be easier to believe the story put out by Miller's lawyer (even with all of the holes that are in it) if there isn't a history of covering up for star athletes in Tuscaloosa. This is a statement put out by someone that has first hand experience with Tuscaloosa police officers and how things are done at UA.

"Somebody commented about the Tuscaloosa cops not charging them. When I lived lived there the cops were good guys. I officiated football with several and my wife at the time worked with homicide detectives. They do their jobs, which does not include speaking about it. What they find gets kicked upstairs and if it includes an UA athlete it goes through Paul Bryant Jr., who essentially is the board of trustees. Then the fall guy if there must be one is identified and sacrificed to protect the others."

Reactions: RTider77
It would also be easier to believe the story put out by Miller's lawyer (even with all of the holes that are in it) if there isn't a history of covering up for star athletes in Tuscaloosa. This is a statement put out by someone that has first hand experience with Tuscaloosa police officers and how things are done at UA.

"Somebody commented about the Tuscaloosa cops not charging them. When I lived lived there the cops were good guys. I officiated football with several and my wife at the time worked with homicide detectives. They do their jobs, which does not include speaking about it. What they find gets kicked upstairs and if it includes an UA athlete it goes through Paul Bryant Jr., who essentially is the board of trustees. Then the fall guy if there must be one is identified and sacrificed to protect the others."

No surprise.

Hopefully karma will deliver them a second round beatdown.

I really could GAS whether you believe it or not. Spin it anyway you want. There are lots id ignorant posts on this forum. I guess that's what you get with a free forum.

I really could GAS whether you believe it or not. Spin it anyway you want. There are lots id ignorant posts on this forum. I guess that's what you get with a free forum.

Yeah, you can really tell that you don't care at all. 😂

So how exactly do you know that these "ignorant" posts are incorrect?

A great town. I worked on Watermelon road for the engineering company I was with for a while.

hmmm-thinking.gif

.....nah.

How else could one have enough knowledge of the situation to confidently shoot down everyone who questions the story?
Not shooting down questions about the story. Just accusations and heresy and you are full of it.

So not believing a defense lawyer for their word is ignorant? There are holes/potential holes in his story. There are things that cannot be proven true, thus in many ways we are taking the word of the person that doesn't want to get in trouble (Miller) and two people charged with capitol murder. Strong testimony.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT