ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana/Kentucky: Its time to get this game back...

Not sure @IUfanBorden could take anymore UK dominance. He’s hanging on to Watfords last second shot which has long since been avenged.
not sure you understand the definition of dominance.....

not sure what you mean about watfords shot---which has seemingly scarred some of uk'ers for life. since the watford shot, iu/uk are 1-1 vs each other; uk winning in the sw16---iu winning inthe 2nd round. hell uk fans like you---which i beginning to doubt--bring up that shot more than iu fans. hell i'd bet in some kentucky households, parents don't scare their children with the old, 'boogie man under the bed shit'----more like, 'if you dont go to sleep, christian watford is gonna get ya....'

that shot has mentally destroyed some of you... 🤣 🤣

I’d wager his shoulder was injured beating the dog over @Random UK Fan s megarecruiting thread. His dog is in even worse shape.
Naaaaah......hurt bitch smackin' yo mama for not , A) finishing the laundry and dishes, and most importantly, for not removing her teeth----that shit hurt, bro. do me a favor---get her squared away before monday, would ya? otherwise, i'll have to fire her.

thanks....

2013 IU was #3 KP.
2014- 63
2015- 48
2016- 11 note: beat UK in 2nd round of ncaat
2017- 44
2018- 71
2019- 52
2020- 34
2021-50
2022-48

IU has only been outside the KP top 50 three times since they last played....

Again...................

Those are pretty bad numbers. Surprised you would share them and make an argument that those are good metrics for a non conference opponent.

They've been a tournament team once in the past 5 years. You can't just reserve non conference spots for a team with those bad metrics every year. They bring your own metrics down.

didn't even know such thread existed....this pic seems more suitable for your dog, when he see's you getting peanutbutter out of the cabinet...

Naaaaah......hurt bitch smackin' yo mama for not , A) finishing the laundry and dishes, and most importantly, for not removing her teeth----that shit hurt, bro. do me a favor---get her squared away before monday, would ya? otherwise, i'll have to fire her.

thanks....
PhysicalConcernedAmericantoad-size_restricted.gif

Those are pretty bad numbers. Surprised you would share them and make an argument that those are good metrics for a non conference opponent.

They've been a tournament team once in the past 5 years. You can't just reserve non conference spots for a team with those bad metrics every year. They bring your own metrics down.
Being a Top 50 KP team is "bad"? Ok. I'll remember as much whe ya'll start pimping how many Top 50 KP wins you have...

Not sure when it became bad thing to play a team in the Top 50 via Kp. Even during IU's bad years, they were at worse a Q2, maybe 3 loss/win. But I huess replacing IU with Longwood, North Texas. etc, etc...surely helped more.

note: FTR, IU would have been an ncaat team in 2020 if not for covid

Frankly, IU has to get better at basketball to make this case. I'd much rather see the Gonzaga series, KU home and home, Duke, UNC.

IU hasn't been relevant in so long, no one under 40 cares.

what does this even mean? UK should never play IU again b/c, historically UK is better? thats so ignorant---c'mon, bert. you'tr hatred for IU isnt healthy.
Do you want to know what my IQ is?

I do agree that my hatred for IU is not healthy, after the shit show in 2011. It got ugly. At the time the IU coach and the IU AD could not have been more nasty.

So in my book, IU can stick it.

Do you want to know what my IQ is?

I do agree that my hatred for IU is not healthy, after the shit show in 2011. It got ugly. At the time the IU coach and the IU AD could not have been more nasty.

So in my book, IU can stick it.
Ones IQ is irrelevant. We are all ignorant to some degree. Example:

bases loaded...one out....bottom of 9th...tie game. fly ball to left is caught...runner tags and scores. then defense notices runner at second never went back to the base, and trow over...hes out.

what do you do?

bases loaded...one out....bottom of 9th...tie game. fly ball to left is caught...runner tags and scores. then defense notices runner at second never went back to the base, and trow over...hes out.

what do you do?
The Ump says the run counts so he can go home and not have to work extra innings. Case closed!!!! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden

what do you do?
@Bert Higginbotha ....

Sooooo.............

@Bert Higginbotha ....

Sooooo.............
I could care less.

I have not watched baseball since the 1994 MLB strike. The Cubs catcher was playing golf on my country club membership and he went out on strike because he was only getting paid $3,000,000 a year. (At $3,000,000 a year he could have paid for his own membership, but MLB guys think that they are special even when they ain't.) He was making a lot more than me and playing on my country club membership. Man that pissed me off. He was a good kid but he was a spoiled brat.

I called the golf club the next day and told them never to let him play on my membership account.

So SCREW baseball.

By the way I don't care what point you are trying to make. I don't know what it has to do with UK playing IU. IU tried to stick it to UK after 2012. IU decided to do it, so they need to live with it. I hope that UK never schedules IU again in a series. IU fvcked it up. They need to live with it.

Help!

I could care less.

I have not watched baseball since the 1994 MLB strike. The Cubs catcher was playing golf on my country club membership and he went out on strike because he was only getting paid $3,000,000 a year. (At $3,000,000 a year he could have paid for his own membership, but MLB guys think that they are special even when they ain't.) He was making a lot more than me and playing on my country club membership. Man that pissed me off. He was a good kid but he was a spoiled brat.

I called the golf club the next day and told them never to let him play on my membership account.

So SCREW baseball.

By the way I don't care what point you are trying to make. I don't know what it has to do with UK playing IU. IU tried to stick it to UK after 2012. IU decided to do it, so they need to live with it. I hope that UK never schedules IU again in a series. IU fvcked it up. They need to live with it.

Help!
point is in your reference to your IQ, and ignorance. Regardless og IQ, we are all ignorant to some degree----hence you not knowing the rule, i.e. ignorant of the rule

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
point is in your reference to your IQ, and ignorance. Regardless og IQ, we are all ignorant to some degree----hence you not knowing the rule, i.e. ignorant of the rule
So I am a dumb shit. I am okay with that. I know my limits.

I do not know the rules of professional, college or high school baseball.

I could care less.

Now on to better stuff.

I could care less.

Now on to better stuff.
never said you were dumb----i know better. you are very intelligent. just pointing out the word "ignorant" has a much broader stroke than you thin, and isn't indicative of how smart/dumb, someone is.

edit: ftr, run scores, game is over. it this scenario, its a timing play----although its a force out at 2nd, its not a force play.

I could care less.

Now on to better stuff.
I believe you mean, "couldn't care less." 😁 What you said indicates the opposite of what you intend it to mean.

I usually let it slide once or twice, but it starts to annoy me after that. 😂
Also....
loose - when they mean lose
alot - when they mean a lot
they're/there/their

I could go on forever. I don't know why it irks me, but it does. 😂
I stick with my comment.

Some of your points I agree with but not on what you came back to me.

Sorry. I used to write position papers where you must be accurate. I would have to submit them to my lawyer for approval. I understand the language. My statement "I could care less" is fine in the context that I put it in the sentence. Plus I am a low chemistry major originally. GEEZE.

Try again.

Now is this site going to become a place for grammar police? Do we really want to do that when we type as fast as we can and we don't use a spellcheck or anything else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
IU was given an opportunity and won the game! It was the extracurricular foolishness that made it about more than the game. Cal doesn’t want to put his team and their family’s at risk to a bunch of idiots boorish behavior he has that right. IU fans have no one to blame but themselves.
🤣

Fans rush the floor all the time. Cal's feelings got hurt that night.

Odd how nothing "bad" happened two years prior when UK WON @ IU....Weird how winning and losing changes one's perspective...

IMG_7571-600x399.jpg

🤣

🤣

Odd how nothing "bad" happened two years prior when UK WON @ IU....Weird how winning and losing changes one's perspective...

IMG_7571-600x399.jpg

🤣
That NCAAT game was epic.

Hardest game of the tournament for UK IMO.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
🤣

IMG_7571-600x399.jpg

🤣
I am an old man and I don't recall Kentucky fans rushing the court. I may be wrong but I doubt that it ever happened in my life.

Kentucky has class.

I am an old man and I don't recall Kentucky fans rushing the court. I may be wrong but I doubt that it ever happened in my life.

Kentucky has class.
more like everyone is 75+, who has the good seats, capable of rushing the court...all the young folk are at the top....If UK fans rushed the court, nursing homes would over run wit patients. Gov. Bashear would have to declare a state of emergency.... 🤣 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT