ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana/Kentucky: Its time to get this game back...

I think the series will eventually happen again because most UK fans want it. It might not be until Cal and Mitch hang it up though.

Cal is willing to play neutral but it seems IU brass REALLY want a game in assembly hall and that’s not going to happen.

The story is Darius Millers mom was treated really bad at the game and talked to mitch and cal afterwards. Cal and Mitch swore they’d never take the team back to assembly hall after that.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
The story is Darius Millers mom was treated really bad at the game and talked to mitch and cal afterwards. Cal and Mitch swore they’d never take the team back to assembly hall after that.
Was not aware of that. Not good if true.

I think Cal is probably forcing IU to become consistently good again before he commits to playing them yearly. He's already locked into playing Louisville yearly, and they don't look like they can make tournaments consistently so can't add another non con schedule anchor until IU builds back up.

I think Cal is probably forcing IU to become consistently good again before he commits to playing them yearly. He's already locked into playing Louisville yearly, and they don't look like they can make tournaments consistently so can't add another non con schedule anchor until IU builds back up.
IU has won two of the last 3-----Just how good does Cal want IU to be?

I think the series will eventually happen again because most UK fans want it. It might not be until Cal and Mitch hang it up though.

Cal is willing to play neutral but it seems IU brass REALLY want a game in assembly hall and that’s not going to happen.

So if true(UK fans, Millers mom being treated bad), then why not just comeout and say as much? Call Indiana out on this...

Also of important note----I am sure there was some nastiness....but understnad, IU's student section is huge, and spread out; not just one designated area. My guees that the horror UK fans endured, more than likely came from that of a student.

200.gif
Love it.....Get to revisted the horror stories that UK fans endured that night. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, rmor has it...................

Indiana has returned all hostages taken......

IU fans acted like the caddy’s on pool day in caddyshack. They ruined it for themselves and then went out and got eliminated right out of the tournament by UK later that season. The celebrating trash got took out. IU isnt worth the gas to get there.
Ask mom and for a raise in your allownce? Or, i mean you could just use the family buggy??

Probably wants them as a good non con opponent. Not sure the numbers have justified that of late.
2013 IU was #3 KP.
2014- 63
2015- 48
2016- 11 note: beat UK in 2nd round of ncaat
2017- 44
2018- 71
2019- 52
2020- 34
2021-50
2022-48

IU has only been outside the KP top 50 three times since they last played....

Again...................

Which explains why IU agreed to UK's terms.

Define, "at the top"? KU has passed UK in wins....UNC has passed UK in tourney wins... UNC has more FF's....
You can piss and moan while on your man moon all you want but that does not change the fact UK is call the shots.

KU and UNC does not have anything to do with UK and the Loosiers.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You can piss and moan while on your man moon all you want but that does not change the fact UK is call the shots.

KU and UNC does not have anything to do with UK and the Loosiers.
Which explains why IU agreed to UK's terms, right?

Roster full of burger boys, go 9-16..
Another roster full of burger boys, AND the NPOY---bounced by a 15-seed...

You dudes ain't calling shit-----except for Cal's job..

Oh, and congrats on your 2nd Bahamas preseason we gonna win the natty, run over everyone, title...Hopefully for you iy goes better than last time yall dominated some Canadian YMCA teams----ya know, you then went on to get prison raped by 60, by Duke...

Which explains why IU agreed to UK's terms, right?

Roster full of burger boys, go 9-16..
Another roster full of burger boys, AND the NPOY---bounced by a 15-seed...

You dudes ain't calling shit-----except for Cal's job..

Oh, and congrats on your 2nd Bahamas preseason we gonna win the natty, run over everyone, title...Hopefully for you iy goes better than last time yall dominated some Canadian YMCA teams----ya know, you then went on to get prison raped by 60, by Duke...
Look here buttonknob. UK's worst years are better than IU.

🤣....

I get it. I do. 9-16.........then losing to a 15-seed.....then having KU pass you in all-time wins.....then have UNC pass you in all-time tourney wins-----in a span of two years......I mean TBH, i am surprised a dude like you is still alive.....

Soft shit here, man....Real soft. You need some trolling lessons from Hawkitt----Now that dude is cold, man...

You? Meh, your shits like Duke/UNC rivalry-----kids storybook type of shit.

Soft as ****...

@hawkit3113 -----can you help this soft mudder****er out?

🤣....

I get it. I do. 9-16.........then losing to a 15-seed.....then having KU pass you in all-time wins.....then have UNC pass you in all-time tourney wins-----in a span of two years......I mean TBH, i am surprised a dude like you is still alive.....
IU fans give me hope there's life after a couple of bad seasons.

Soft shit here, man....Real soft. You need some trolling lessons from Hawkitt----Now that dude is cold, man...

You? Meh, your shits like Duke/UNC rivalry-----kids storybook type of shit.

Soft as ****...

@hawkit3113 -----can you help this soft mudder****er out?
You just bring out the big guns now.

This thread is the perfect reason that UK should never schedule Indiana again.

The Hoosiers can't stand growing up in Kentucky's shade.
what does this even mean? UK should never play IU again b/c, historically UK is better? thats so ignorant---c'mon, bert. you'tr hatred for IU isnt healthy.

• Wow
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT