ADVERTISEMENT

Imagine not being a UK fan.

8mm was 80s technology, dummy. This is how it was done in the 40s. 😘
200.gif
What a sweet and thoughtful paper movie, Thanks Kevin.

Serious question! Do you ever come up with your own insults or do you always use everybody else’s? I remember telling you one day that you prolly got off on pulling out you 90’s vhs tapes and watching old Manning games and living the good ol days all over. I remember when I started calling you Deller and now all you do is copy what I say. Can you really not come up with your own? If you wanna add me on Snapchat we can snap and I’ll help you with some insults.
I'm fairly certain I have never called you deller, I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't bring up ancient ball games. If anything I'm the opposite of you on that. I don't think I mention the 98 Vols CFB team or Peyton Manning. FYI, I never bring up the 39 or 51 Vols CFB team either.

National Title would be fun!

FF, no big deal, but it would be improvement, so Yea!

Beating UK and listening to y'all whine, Priceless! 😆

Usually it's the fans who have a lot of something that think it's no big deal. 😆

Usually it's the fans who have a lot of something that think it's no big deal. 😆
It's really best of losers. CFB fans don't get all ampt up about getting their asses kicked in the Playoffs. I don't see why you CBB fans do. 😛

It's really best of losers. CFB fans don't get all ampt up about getting their asses kicked in the Playoffs. I don't see why you CBB fans do. 😛
CFB fans get amped up about mythical titles. 😆

I'm fairly certain I have never called you deller, I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't bring up ancient ball games. If anything I'm the opposite of you on that. I don't think I mention the 98 Vols CFB team or Peyton Manning. FYI, I never bring up the 39 or 51 Vols CFB team either.
Lulu honey I was taking about the fact that I called you “Deller” for a while and then you called me “Scooter” which is fine, I like the name. It’s just the fact you had to do what I was doing and couldn’t come up with your own thing. As far as the old games you’ll just have to get over it. I like going back and watching old games. It’s fun! Kinda like going back and watching old 80’s movies. I watch recent games also. I watched the 2012 title game and then I watched this years game against KU at the Phog.

Lulu honey I was taking about the fact that I called you “Deller” for a while and then you called me “Scooter” which is fine, I like the name. It’s just the fact you had to do what I was doing and couldn’t come up with your own thing. As far as the old games you’ll just have to get over it. I like going back and watching old games. It’s fun! Kinda like going back and watching old 80’s movies. I watch recent games also. I watched the 2012 title game and then I watched this years game against KU at the Phog.
I like to make my responses measured. "prid pro quo"

What year in the future will you be watching last years season? 😝

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I can go in the future as well.

Teams' luck always come and goes. UK will be on both ends eventually.

I am tired of losing to a team who can't do anything post-season.

It's kind ok to get beat by the best but to get by a team like UT. It's starting to rub raw.

I like to make my responses measured. "prid pro quo"

What year in the future will you be watching last years season? 😝
BTW, let me just go ahead and admire you for not leaving during the tough times.

It’s y’all’s tradition…
We call all the way. For UT fans, is it Barnes at UT or farther back to the days UT had actual success?

Without actually telling your age, how far back do you remember UT's success?

Speaking of which, @dukedevilz , when do your modern era rankings drop?

I haven't even started on it, tbh.

Spent May-June working on my transfer portal database. My busiest months for work are usually June-Julyish. Just got back from vacation. So, things are starting to free up now. I'll probably start working on it within the next few days.

I am tired of losing to a team who can't do anything post-season.

It's kind ok to get beat by the best but to get by a team like UT. It's starting to rub raw.
I'll make some calls and see if we can't do a little better in the postseason so y'all can be more comfortable with the continued losses.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I haven't even started on it, tbh.

Spent May-June working on my transfer portal database. My busiest months for work are usually June-Julyish. Just got back from vacation. So, things are starting to free up now. I'll probably start working on it within the next few days.

Ugh, what do we even pay you for?

Reactions: Random UK Fan
You prolly didn’t see the part where I said “I watched this past years game versus KU at the Phog!

😂😂😂
Like Lurker asked, how far back do y'all go? Do y'all ever get together at Bert's house for game night? Does Bert come out of the cellar with some dusty reeled vintage 1921?

Does it matter what you're eating that night as to the pairing of the game? "We are having chicken tonight, bring out some of the 36' Bert".😉

Like Lurker asked, how far back do y'all go? Do y'all ever get together at Bert's house for game night? Does Bert come out of the cellar with some dusty reeled vintage 1921?

Does it matter what you're eating that night as to the pairing of the game? "We are having chicken tonight, bring out some of the 36' Bert".😉
Come on Lulu do better! Stop dodging everything. I’m here at the Knoxville convention center now. Come by and see me and we’ll work on your comebacks.

Come on Lulu do better! Stop dodging everything. I’m here at the Knoxville convention center now. Come by and see me and we’ll work on your comebacks.
That was actually pretty good, way more creative than anything you do.

It may surprise you to know that I don't live in Knoxville.

ADVERTISEMENT