ADVERTISEMENT

If You Were a Coach and Offered The Job at Indiana or Louisville

Random UK Fan

Dec 10, 2018
Which would you take?

*Disclaimer; This isn’t a knock on either program. They’re both programs that can use some TLC to return to greatness..

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
B1G is more stable, not even sure if that's needed but that's an easy answer.

Thought there might be at least a couple of answers for Louisville. Maybe they’re coming later.

IMG-2217.jpg
At least Pat (what a gay name) understands the assignment. Pile up the Ls.

IMG-2217.jpg
At least Pat (what a gay name) understands the assignment. Pile up the Ls.
We’re cool, Kev. BUT…do not sleep on Kelsey. Whoever decided to hire him at Louisville knew what they were doing. He’s a damn good coach. As long as he doesn’t get micromanaged, that program will be rejuvenated, quickly!

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
We’re cool, Kev. BUT…do not sleep on Kelsey. Whoever decided to hire him at Louisville knew what they were doing. He’s a damn good coach. As long as he doesn’t get micromanaged, that program will be rejuvenated, quickly!
Haha, I know buddy. I actually think he was a good hire but as an arch rival fan I gotta smack talk. Now, had they hired Richard Pitino I would still be laughing.

1) Louisville - solid fanbase with just a small percentage of crazies

2) Indiana) today’s kids think of them like Nebraska football, have to go waaaaay back to see their winning tradition.

3) Kentucky) too many nutz in the fanbase, they’ll have your back until you lose a game, after that it gets really ugly. 2nd winningest coach in history is about to be ran out on a rail.

1) Louisville - solid fanbase with just a small percentage of crazies

2) Indiana) today’s kids think of them like Nebraska football, have to go waaaaay back to see their winning tradition.

3) Kentucky) too many nutz in the fanbase, they’ll have your back until you lose a game, after that it gets really ugly. 2nd winningest coach in history is about to be ran out on a rail.
#nobias

B1G is more stable, not even sure if that's needed but that's an easy answer.

The ACC seems headed for PAC 12 status so that's a good point. I think UL is a better program at this point, but where they gonna go if that happens? Back to the Big East?

The ACC seems headed for PAC 12 status so that's a good point. I think UL is a better program at this point, but where they gonna go if that happens? Back to the Big East?
I think UofL was the better program under Jurich and Pitino. Not that IUs is setting the world on fire but other than bringing in Brohm and riding a weak schedule they haven't done much in a while. Even their baseball program has went to shit. You google Louisville Basketbsll and it brings up the women's program.

I thought that they were going to have 18 teams next year. Am I wrong?

Boston College
California
Clemson
Duke
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Louisville
Miami
North Carolina
North Carolina State
Notre Dame
Pittsburgh
SMU
Stanford
Syracuse
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest

I’d choose to stay where I am and avoid them like plagues. Coaching jobs from mismanaged programs can be career killer, look what happened to Archie Miller and Chris Mack. Only exception is if I am over 65 years old and ready to collect a big bag of money before retiring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT