ADVERTISEMENT

If the mods could unban any poster

You were a pretty huge **** back in the day when I first showed up here (2006-2007).

I spent a good year or two trolling this board from time to time. My Adolph Rupp vs. Phog Allen story brought out some home board guys, IIRC. It even caused Spear to write up a multi paragraph story in response.

I definitely don’t have any interest in doing any of that anymore but it was pretty fun at the time. We don’t really ever see anybody trying out anything on this board anymore. The younger guys who want to be trolls will just say 1-2 ridiculous things and then tell people who respond that they are “rustled”. There’s still some pretty good ones over on the mainboard though.

His response was even better than your original post imo. Pretty sure his new account is banned on the national board unfortunately.

Reactions: schoonerwest
His response was even better than your original post imo. Pretty sure his new account is banned on the national board unfortunately.
Ha. His response was my OP with a few edits to switch the names and story around to make it pro UK. Of course you thought it was better.

I think he’s still around even now.

From rival fans perspectives, there’s a few different types of UK fans.

1) Year round guys (you, Jimbo, etc.)
2) Guys who mainly show up for games, usually just to vent. (crazy, although he’s been around a lot lately)
3) There’s no way we don’t win 38 games and the national title guys (chad)

I’m sure there’s more but those are how we see you guys for the most part. When we make fun of UK, it’s because of group 2 and group 3, even though we know they aren’t the norm.

Crazy definitely falls under #3 more than #2

I'll pay you $300 if I can record it. It's what I've been paying others.

giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You were a pretty huge **** back in the day when I first showed up here (2006-2007).

I spent a good year or two trolling this board from time to time. My Adolph Rupp vs. Phog Allen story brought out some home board guys, IIRC. It even caused Spear to write up a multi paragraph story in response.

I definitely don’t have any interest in doing any of that anymore but it was pretty fun at the time. We don’t really ever see anybody trying out anything on this board anymore. The younger guys who want to be trolls will just say 1-2 ridiculous things and then tell people who respond that they are “rustled”. There’s still some pretty good ones over on the mainboard though.

Yea that’s because I was unemployed and living in my parents basement and took it out on random people on the internet. A ****ing whirlwind of 10 years.

Reactions: schoonerwest
Chad was an acquired taste, but I really ended up enjoying his posts and we always had good back and forth. Ipartied still posts on the homeboard occasionally, but I don’t see him that much due to Zipp.

I actually confused him with IHOP. I don’t remember what happened to him. Don’t think he was actually banned. His kid played for San Diego or something like that. He was funny.

RayFoyeCombo was a HOF troll. He definitely got banned.

Jewvol was the most annoying poster in Rivals history. Self-banned when Pearl left.

I actually confused him with IHOP. I don’t remember what happened to him. Don’t think he was actually banned. His kid played for San Diego or something like that. He was funny.

RayFoyeCombo was a HOF troll. He definitely got banned.

Jewvol was the most annoying poster in Rivals history. Self-banned when Pearl left.
I think you’re confusing him with that IZAC dude from a few years back.

I think you’re confusing him with that IZAC dude from a few years back.
IZAC is a KU guy and he’s still around. IHOP was around in 2011 or 2012 but only for a few months. He used to post like this.

My name IS ihop. I’m HERE TO talk about BASKETBALL. I am a FAN of San Diego STATE university.

He’d do that for paragraphs. It was so weird.

IZAC is a KU guy and he’s still around. IHOP was around in 2011 or 2012 but only for a few months. He used to post like this.

My name IS ihop. I’m HERE TO talk about BASKETBALL. I am a FAN of San Diego STATE university.

He’d do that for paragraphs. It was so weird.
That’s right, now I remember lol. Very strange man.

Bro I don’t need money from you, I was just kidding. I wouldn’t take it :)
Maybe instead, you can let me invite you down to Memphis for a diabolical weekend. Louisville to Memphis is just a short drive.The 300 can just go towards expenses. Just don't tell anyone on how I live. I'm a huge poor.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT