ADVERTISEMENT

I feel like getting in a verbal argument with someone about college basketball - the thread

Monorojo

Nov 1, 2009
Long Beach, CA
Team
Ohio State
If you want to air some grievances or you just are looking for a fight, you’ve come the right place.

Welcome to the first annual “I feel like getting in a verbal argument with someone, I don’t really care who, I just want to fight and you better ****ing fight me” thread.

Heard something on espnu radio you didn’t like? Talk about it here. Feel like calling someone out? Tag em here.

Keep it clean boys

giphy.gif

If you want to air some grievances or you just are looking for a fight, you’ve come the right place.

Welcome to the first annual “I feel like getting in a verbal argument with someone, I don’t really care who, I just want to fight and you better ****ing fight me” thread.

Heard something on espnu radio you didn’t like? Talk about it here. Feel like calling someone out? Tag em here.

Keep it clean boys
LDOi.gif

Keep it clean boys
Start some crap about Auburn.
Your welcome

Not too many people on here take shots at Duke. Some do but they don’t get it bad like others.
It's because they're basically irrelevant. One coach.I take that back, they had coaches to lose to UK in '66 in the FF, and another who lost to UK in the championship in '78.

Why are you stuck on Duke?

It's because they're basically irrelevant. One coach.I take that back, they had coaches to lose to UK in '66 in the FF, and another who lost to UK in the championship in '78.

Why are you stuck on Duke?
I’m not stuck on Duke. Your post about the modern era reminded me of them because it’s usually them who people bring up when talking about the modern era. Does it upset you that they’re a bigger name than Kentucky?

I’m not stuck on Duke. Your post about the modern era reminded me of them because it’s usually them who people bring up when talking about the modern era. Does it upset you that they’re a bigger name than Kentucky?
No b/c they're not. It's just a perception some have and they've convinced themselves it's true.

That's what's great about sports, we get to create our own narratives. :D

UK has more everything stats other than one more title in the past decade.I don't mind saying that because they earned it, but looking at the 300 win club thread, UK owns Duke this past decade other than that one stat.

Again, I didn't realize you rely on Duke, so heavily, to talk smack to UK fans.

Look, I understand KU fans hiding behind Duke when it comes to UK. KU definitely don't have shit to say, so yeah, I get it. "Let's rally behind the closest to the king."

For UK fans, that sounds miserable, but I get it, you guys have to do your only option.

Reactions: Monorojo
ADVERTISEMENT