ADVERTISEMENT

I’m never wrong about these - Cole Anthony will play for

Matt Laurer

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2017
giphy.gif

Sorry @LetsGoDuke301 - Capel took the bags with him to Pitt.

It is sad that I feel this way. But recruiting hasn't been that much fun to keep up with lately. I have not been following this one at all.

Haha. Where are you hearing unc? I saw where he was going to wait till late signing period. That usually means that they are waiting to see who leaves from where.
UK insiders feel like if we lose Green, Quickley, Hagans, then we're in it. But what's the chance we lose all three. We have Maxey coming in and Anthony has said he could play along beside him, and Maxey can easily slide to the 2.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
Haha. Where are you hearing unc? I saw where he was going to wait till late signing period. That usually means that they are waiting to see who leaves from where.
I have my sources. He made a surprise visit to UNC yesterday after the Chris Paul camp in Winston Salem. Didn’t stop at Duke

Reading THR is one hell of a source. You need to switch your avatar back.
It’s not like he’s wrong. He did visit UNC yesterday afternoon/ last night.
Way too early to say any school leads for him.

Month is up, right?
I'm sure it is, I just miss it.
It’s not like he’s wrong. He did visit UNC yesterday afternoon/ last night.
Way too early to say any school leads for him.
I'm not saying he is wrong, just pointing out his sources. I don't know who leads for Anthony and don't care honestly because nothing will happen with him until April. I don't think Duke gets him as I don't see Tre Jones being OAD but I didn't think his brother was either so who knows. Anyone saying they have info on where Anthony is going is full of shit anyway, they are playing this one very close to the vest and I don't think anyone will know where he is going until he commits.

Feel like the random stuff I keep hearing is that his dad likes UNC. I know UNC staff has been heavy at his games though.

I’d love to have him at UK, but I think we end up with too much of a backcourt logjam for him to find it attractive.

Feel like the random stuff I keep hearing is that his dad likes UNC. I know UNC staff has been heavy at his games though.

I’d love to have him at UK, but I think we end up with too much of a backcourt logjam for him to find it attractive.
UNC would never sell out their program and take OAD's though.

Reactions: denniden and Hank_
I'm sure it is, I just miss it.

I'm not saying he is wrong, just pointing out his sources. I don't know who leads for Anthony and don't care honestly because nothing will happen with him until April. I don't think Duke gets him as I don't see Tre Jones being OAD but I didn't think his brother was either so who knows. Anyone saying they have info on where Anthony is going is full of shit anyway, they are playing this one very close to the vest and I don't think anyone will know where he is going until he commits.
Fair enough. A lot of Carolina fans feel good about him because his dad & Hubert Davis are such good friends. Long way to go, no doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT