ADVERTISEMENT

How much of a challenge does your team have finishing out the rest of the season?

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Tennessee has a shot at a realistic shot at a #2 seed, but it won't be an easy row to hoe.

Arky-
at Arky ( they have received permission for a "Red out") Played at Arky and fresh off our win against UK this game has trouble all over it. (worried)

Mizzou- on the road, we should win, but it's on the road.

Auburn- A top seed deservedly, we play them at TBA, but they will be a hard out.

UGA- Barring a collapse we win

Arky- It will be a revenge game for one of us, (hope it is for them). Hard out.

Optimistically, I see 4-1

Then the SECT...

What about your team?

Last edited:
Reactions: mikeinknoxville
Not sure who we play but undefeated is my guess 😎

Florida- If we don’t foul them like last time we win by 15

Ole Miss- Always a pain in our ass but we get them at home so we probably cover

Tennessee- Road game that I never trust. That place will be electric but who stops Kessler and Jabari?

Miss. State- Road game. Gotta stop Molinar so Zep has to be on his best game. That dude is a problem and I wish he was at Auburn.

South Caroline- Home game. We cover.

Not sure who we play but undefeated is my guess 😎

Florida- If we don’t foul them like last time we win by 15

Ole Miss- Always a pain in our ass but we get them at home so we probably cover

Tennessee- Road game that I never trust. That place will be electric but who stops Kessler and Jabari?

Miss. State- Road game. Gotta stop Molinar so Zep has to be on his best game. That dude is a problem and I wish he was at Auburn.

South Caroline- Home game. We cover.
Auburn has lost 13 straight in Gainesville. Got some demons to exercise there. I feel great about ole miss and South Carolina at home. Feel good about miss st. But still an sec road game. At Tennessee will be the toughest but pearl seems to always get auburn up for that game

@ OSU----Loss
Vs Maryland----WIn
@ MInny----toss up. Probably lose.
Vs Rutgers---toss up. Its at home---but we've lost 3 straight at home, and Rutgers is fukin ballin'
@ Purdue----BIG LOSS.

3-2 at best.....Probable 1-4....Not out of the question---0-5.

3-2 might get us in....I dunno. DOn't really care, TBH...Lunardi has IU has First Four.

Auburn has lost 13 straight in Gainesville. Got some demons to exercise there. I feel great about ole miss and South Carolina at home. Feel good about miss st. But still an sec road game. At Tennessee will be the toughest but pearl seems to always get auburn up for that game
Florida on the road scares me the most but other than the big dude I’m not really worried about them. He gutted us at the line last time because they decided that was the way that game was going to go that night. Walker has grown up a lot since then so I anticipate him to make life harder this time around.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Well, our three best players and also our best center are all out with injuries, three of which required surgery. So…I’d say we will have a pretty hard time finding wins.

• Sad
Reactions: della
Kentucky has arguably the most difficult path left in the SEC: LSU and Alabama with road games at Arky and UF.
Do you expect to sweep them? Will Uk be the favorite in all of them?

Rutgers - Winners of 4 straight over ranked teams and hit the half court shot to knock us from #1. Revenge game but I don't love the matchup.
@ Michigan State - Always tough playing at Sparty but they seem to be scuffling a bit
@ Wisconsin - Johnny Davis tore us up first game and it's at their place. Can we slow him down?
Indiana - Rivalry game on senior night for what I hope is at least a share of the B1G title. No way we should lose this game.

We've got a tough slate but finally have a few days between games to rest our players. I'd love to go 4-0 (probably gets us a 1 seed) but realistically I see 3-1. Just don't know which one gets us.

Also interesting that we have games against 3 of the 4 teams to beat us this year.

Kansas

@WVU I expect a gritty win
Kstate at home - lol win
@baylor - I expect a loss, but if KU Wins I expect a 1 seed
@TCU - I expect a win but could be a trap game after Baylor
TCU at home - Win, playing back to back is weird
Texas at home- Major W coming.

I expect 5-1, 4-2 at worst.

Reactions: della
Rutgers - Winners of 4 straight over ranked teams and hit the half court shot to knock us from #1. Revenge game but I don't love the matchup.
@ Michigan State - Always tough playing at Sparty but they seem to be scuffling a bit
@ Wisconsin - Johnny Davis tore us up first game and it's at their place. Can we slow him down?
Indiana - Rivalry game on senior night for what I hope is at least a share of the B1G title. No way we should lose this game.

We've got a tough slate but finally have a few days between games to rest our players. I'd love to go 4-0 (probably gets us a 1 seed) but realistically I see 3-1. Just don't know which one gets us.

Also interesting that we have games against 3 of the 4 teams to beat us this year.
How mad are you going to be when Cliff transfers?

Shit, I thought you were a Rutgers fan. My B.
All good. Wouldn't surprise me if Omoruyi transferred. Amazing they've beaten 4 teams in a row after having list Myles Johnson, Montez Mathis and Jacob Young to transfer this year.

All good. Wouldn't surprise me if Omoruyi transferred. Amazing they've beaten 4 teams in a row after having list Myles Johnson, Montez Mathis and Jacob Young to transfer this year.
No idea if he will transfer but I was PISSED when we didn’t land him but we got Kessler so I can’t be too mad.

I haven’t paid attention to Rutgers at all this year. I can’t imagine they make the tournament though.

No idea if he will transfer but I was PISSED when we didn’t land him but we got Kessler so I can’t be too mad.

I haven’t paid attention to Rutgers at all this year. I can’t imagine they make the tournament though.
Some bracketologists have them in. They have a tough schedule down the stretch. A couple more wins and at least one in the BTT and I think they'll make it.

Tech should win out the rest of the schedule but we do have a big problem playing down to our competition away from home. @TCU and @ Okl St are about the only possible losses. But, today should have been the toughest game left. Still hoping we catch Kansas but we need help from a couple teams maybe @ WVU, @ Baylor, and Texas.

Kansas

@WVU I expect a gritty win
Kstate at home - lol win
@baylor - I expect a loss, but if KU Wins I expect a 1 seed
@TCU - I expect a win but could be a trap game after Baylor
TCU at home - Win, playing back to back is weird
Texas at home- Major W coming.

I expect 5-1, 4-2 at worst.
I'm rooting for y'all to go 4-2 at least and us to win out.

Vs Oklahoma- Playing at home so I expect a win.
@TCU- Win but TCU could play strong at home. Hopefully Tech fans take over the arena and make it at worse a neutral site game.
Vs Kansas St - Playing at home so I expect a win.
@Oklahoma State- Win but Ok St better at home. They are playing for pride could be a trap game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePhog08
ADVERTISEMENT