ADVERTISEMENT

How do fellow sec fans feel about only being the 3rd/4th best conference in cbb?

Aberdale

Dec 29, 2019
It’s weird as a sec fan knowing that we dominate in football and baseball but in basketball, we always have always will play second fiddle to the big ten/ big xii and in most years the acc.

how do you cope? I drink a lot.

I can see things changing with the nil, i just posted in the mack thread it wouldnt suprise me a bit to see the sec make a push to be the best conf in both sports. In thebpast alot didnt even seem to much try at basketball imo. Uga still might not be 🤷‍♂️

It’s weird as a sec fan knowing that we dominate in football and baseball but in basketball, we always have always will play second fiddle to the big ten/ big xii and in most years the acc.

how do you cope? I drink a lot.
but youre a big 12 fan?

I think historically the SEC is the third best basketball conference. Kentucky has 8 titles, Florida 2 and Arkansas 1.

The ACC North Carolina has 6, Duke has 5 and Louisville 2.
Big Ten Indiana 5, Michigan State 2, Maryland 1, Michigan 1 and Ohio State 1

I am going from memory on my numbers above and they may be wrong but close. The SEC is more competitive in basketball than any other conference is in football by a factor of 10.

Football ain't close.

ADVERTISEMENT