ADVERTISEMENT

Holy shit!!!!

Congrats, great win esp with notae not shooting well. Had some guys other than williams and notae step up too, i think thats the key for arky, cant rely too much on notae and williams imo

Dont get me wrong late in the shot clock i want the ball in notaes hands regardless but the other players (idk all their names sorry) toney/umide etc making shots is so huge.
Yep. I feel the same, but Notae has been off.

Let's remember, this is the same Arkansas team that lost 5 of 6 games midseason with 2 of those losses at home to Vanderbilt and Hofstra.

They've had a nice little run in the tourney thus far but I seriously doubt they beat Duke.

• Haha
Reactions: Lefty8
Let's remember, this is the same Arkansas team that lost 5 of 6 games midseason with 2 of those losses at home to Vanderbilt and Hofstra.

They've had a nice little run in the tourney thus far but I seriously doubt they beat Duke.

Oh yeah?! Well I SEE your negative juju, and counter with "I don't know, I think K's magic runs out and he goes down to a team people are picking to lose to Duke!"

Oh yeah?! Well I SEE your negative juju, and counter with "I don't know, I think K's magic runs out and he goes down to a team people are picking to lose to Duke!"
No chance duke loses Saturday. With Arizona and Gonzaga losing I’m not sure anyone in the field can beat them. It’s a lock at this point.

No chance duke loses Saturday. With Arizona and Gonzaga losing I’m not sure anyone in the field can beat them. It’s a lock at this point.

****. Thats some strong juju. "Lock" in particular... like a knife to my heart.

Hit and miss.....They slowed it down vs Gonzaga, which surprised me. Not sure they do that with Duke. Also, Duke has the atheltes to match Arky 1-9.....Gonzaga did not.

Feel this will be a terrific game....But, if Notae takes 30 shots vs Duke, they will not win----Unless of course, he hits 17 of them...

Reactions: kpernod

Gonna have their hands full with them but if UNc can beat Duke I know Arkansas can. Not saying they will but they can definitely beat them if North Carolina did.

Not saying arky cant win, just a weird conpairison to unc. Unc is playing like a much diff team the last month than the one uk smacked by 30.

ADVERTISEMENT