ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Tennessee Fans:

Kentucky and Tennessee both have a much better shot than Auburn. They’ll be lucky to survive the 2nd round.
All 3 have a better shot than Kansas. The big 12 is about to be exposed. Shitty overrated conference. Your obsession over me is noted however. Good little bitch

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
Yeah, I think he ended up making the argument that a difference between a 2 and 3 doesn’t matter, which is sort of a crummy one to make. At least that’s what I thought he said based on the little bit I saw last night.
I’m pretty sure what he meant is that the difference in a two and a three seed is with a 2 seed you get to wear a home uniform and the 3 seed you have to wear an away jersey or at least that’s how I took it.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
All 3 have a better shot than Kansas. The big 12 is about to be exposed. Shitty overrated conference. Your obsession over me is noted however. Good little bitch
I’d be angry too if my team went 5-4 down the stretch and got obliterated by an NIT team in the last outing. Doesn’t bode well…

Reactions: ThePerkisSystem
Btw, don’t forget that you specified that Auburn has to go FURTHER. Not the same round.

I think kansas actually has a potential tougher road to the E8 than auburn but man…i just do not trust auburns guards.

That’s a tough call for me. I do think the combo of smith and kessler are too good for auburn to lose before the s16 though. kessler’s shot blocking makes up for so much.

Last edited:
I don't get these bets. I suppose money just doesn't enhance the fan experience for me. I know I would happily pay $1000 smiling as I wrote the check for Auburn's pick 6 against bama game to be a Vols win or any Kansas Nat'l Championship.

You got to play Tennessee in Lexington. Auburn didn’t. Auburn okayed florida home and away also. Stop it and quit being an old Whiney geezer for once. You finished third in the sec because you weren’t good enough to win it
Your reading comprehension is weak. Or you intentionally refuse to owe the facts.

Kentucky played Tennessee at Lexington and Knoxville. What part of that do you not understand? Florida got you in Gainesville. UK beat them there. You can't argue your position because it is wrong.

I dont think its so much how auburn had a weak schedule, just Uks was insanely difficult. Uk had to play @ the other top 4 teams place with no hone gane with arky or auburn. And had to play thebother two ncaa teams twice in lsu and bama. Kentucky had the hardest schedule but i wouldnt say auburns was any weaker than say tenn or arky.

But uks was def more difficult, had away games at every tourney team and only hosted 3 of them.

At the end of the day though thats just a moral victory though, the reg season and tourney champs are recognized the same regardless of unbalanced schedules

• Love
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I dont think its so much how auburn had a weak schedule, just Uks was insanely difficult. Uk had to play @ the other top 4 teams place with no hone gane with arky or auburn. And had to play thebother two ncaa teams twice in lsu and bama. Kentucky had the hardest schedule but i wouldnt say auburns was any weaker than say tenn or arky.

But uks was def more difficult, had away games at every tourney team and only hosted 3 of them.

At the end of the day though thats just a moral victory though, the reg season and tourney champs are recognized the same regardless of unbalanced schedules
Thank you Villian. It does not take a genius to figure this out. You and I did it.

My problem is that I attended the University of Louisville and was still smart enough to understand. Most folks who attend UL have to be dumb, apparently. That is why they accepted me. Wow. But I ain't too dumb to figure out the strength of the SEC schedule UK versus AU.

Some brilliant folks like @AuHoosier420 went to Auburn and Indiana (with advanced degrees) and can't see the simple facts. It must have been socs degrees!

EDIT: my heart surgeon graduated University of Louisville. So we are not all dumb!

Thank you Villian. It does not take a genius to figure this out. You and I did it.

My problem is that I attended the University of Louisville and was still smart enough to understand. Most folks who attend UL have to be dumb, apparently. That is why they accepted me. Wow. But I ain't too dumb to figure out the strength of the SEC schedule UK versus AU.

Some brilliant folks like @AuHoosier420 went to Auburn and Indiana (with advanced degrees) and can't see the simple facts. It must have been socs degrees!

EDIT: my heart surgeon graduated University of Louisville. So we are not all dumb!
My issue is that Kentucky fans complain about something everything year when they don’t win something. It’s always excuses so eve n when you might raise a valid issue it rings hollow

• Wow
My issue is that Kentucky fans complain about something everything year when they don’t win something. It’s always excuses so eve n when you might raise a valid issue it rings hollow
Excuses?

It is a fact that Auburn's SEC schedule was one of the easiest. You can't accept that.

If Auburn had UK schedule they sure as hell would not have won the regular season. We know how they did in the SEC Tourney. Even lowly Kentucky got one win.

Excuses?

It is a fact that Auburn's SEC schedule was one of the easiest. You can't accept that.

If Auburn had UK schedule they sure as hell would not have won the regular season. We know how they did in the SEC Tourney. Even lowly Kentucky got one win.
Yes the Kentucky fanbase always has something to complain or An excuse to be made everytime you don’t win something

• Haha
I can't wait for Auburn's little love affair with basketball to be over so their fans will disappear under the same rock the South Carolina fans crawled under once reality kicked in.

I can't wait for Auburn's little love affair with basketball to be over so their fans will disappear under the same rock the South Carolina fans crawled under once reality kicked in.
South Carolina had one good season. Auburn is now enjoying its 4th in 5 years. Two sec regular season titles, an sec tourney title, 4 twenty five win seasons, a 4 final 4. #1 ranking. We have a top 10 coach in the country. Auburn isn’t going anywhere and you need to get used to it.

Last edited:
South Carolina had one good season. Auburn is now enjoying its 4th in 5 years. Two sec regular season titles, an sec tourney title, a 4 final 4. #1 ranking. We have a top 10 coach in the country. Auburn isn’t going anywhere and you need to get used to it.
Before this mildly impressive streak, you were an Indiana basketball fan and an Auburn football fan. When Auburn goes back to being a middle of the pack SEC team in basketball with the occasional NCAAT 1st round win, you'll ne gone like you were never a thing here.

Before this mildly impressive streak, you were an Indiana basketball fan and an Auburn football fan. When Auburn goes back to being a middle of the pack SEC team in basketball with the occasional NCAAT 1st round win, you'll ne gone like you were never a thing here.
I have been an auburn basketball season ticket holder for over 20 years. Just stop posting. You are completely FOS

I mean sure. but of the 2 seeds, duke is the one that doesn’t belong. Tennessee should have maybe been the top 2 seed? then auburn, then kentucky then nova. duke would have been like the 3rd or 4th 3 seed.

If the selection committee didn’t suck ass at what they do. But this is an annual thing. They always screw it up somehow. sometimes it’s not an accident. sometimes they’re just incompetent. different committee. same results.

overall i don’t think they did terrible. leaving out a&m for michigan was probably the worst injustice this year.

the duke stuff isn’t that big of a deal. though i don’t necessarily agree duke got a tougher draw as a 2 seed.
LOL at Kenfvcky getting a two seed over Tennessee who beat their ass twice.

Reactions: ThePerkisSystem
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT