ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Tennessee Fans:

You forgot “Tennessee is a better team than Kentucky today and on Saturday”
The hot take that Kentucky is the best team in the SEC this year has been exhausting. At some point don’t you have to actually prove it? Instead of people just saying it

Reactions: ThePerkisSystem
We will see who makes it further in the tournament. Auburn has made the final four one time and Tennessee a whopping 0. You guys can brag after you make it further than we do.

Reactions: CUJO_1970
We will see who makes it further in the tournament. Auburn has made the final four one time and Tennessee a whopping 0. You guys can brag after you make it further than we do.
Remind me who auburn beat to go to that final 4 again?

The hot take that Kentucky is the best team in the SEC this year has been exhausting. At some point don’t you have to actually prove it? Instead of people just saying it
I jest meant to mirror his post like the hehehe part

Nothing. Just wanted a quick reminder. Auburn won the sec this year though. Kentucky finished third.
If you gave me the option of a final four or winning the SEC, you know which one everyone would take. As it stands, Auburn has had a better season. That could change quickly, though.

They're all much better than Louisville.
Remember last year when there wasnt even a point to make fun of UK bc yall were so terrible and you all knew you were terrible?

Thats us this year, so no shit they are all better than Louisville. We are numb to being terrible at this point, and are just glad our season is over.

Remember last year when there wasnt even a point to make fun of UK bc yall were so terrible and you all knew you were terrible?

Thats us this year, so no shit they are all better than Louisville. We are numb to being terrible at this point, and are just glad our season is over.
Just had to mention it since you've been going after UK all morning.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Nothing. Just wanted a quick reminder. Auburn won the sec this year though. Kentucky finished third.
Guess what, Vandy beat our 2012 national championship team in the SECT finals and Miss St Beat our 1996 national championship team in the SECT.

And UK is higher 2 seed than Auburn. What's your point long time loser?

Guess what, Vandy beat our 2012 national championship team in the SECT finals and Miss St Beat our 1996 national championship team in the SECT.

And UK is higher 2 seed than Auburn. What's your point long time loser?
Higher 2 seed? What? We are both 2 seeds

its how they announce the teams. They always have an overall 1 seed and the 2 seed in that bracket is the weakest two seed.

I was happy not seeing any SEC teams in our bracket. Even more so seeing Auburn and Tennessee on the other side
Yeah, we get that all SEC season long. Besides it is family killing family. I am about playing teams from other conferences and seeing how Tennessee and the other SEC teams stacks up.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Hehehe their second SEC Tourney win and only final four appearance.

You make it sound like they do it all the time.

This year Auburn won or tied the regular season for the 4th time (playing a very favorable schedule) and turn around and lose the first day in the SEC Tourney.

Tennessee is a better team today than Auburn.
Playing a favorable schedule? Auburn didn’t get Arkansas or Tennessee at home

Playing a favorable schedule? Auburn didn’t get Arkansas or Tennessee at home
Oh my gosh how you twist the truth. Kentucky played Tennessee, Alabama, LSU and Florida home and away and Kentucky played Arkansas at Arkansas.

You really tend to go crazy when you compare the SEC schedules this year. Auburn has the easiest there was. Sorry you can't admit the truth.

truthfully there’s not much difference between a 2 and a 3 as far as title chances.

Duke just didn’t deserve a 2 seed and tennessee did.

You could have make a case for any one of the 3 seeds over duke. a pretty strong one.

True. Odds of making the sweet 16 have been noticeably higher because that second round game is a little easier as a 2. Though part of the success rate may be also because a 2 is generally stronger than a 3 if seeded correctly.

63.2% of 2 seeds have made it to the sweet 16 whereas 52.0% of 3 seeds have. I picked that as the line because that’s where the 2 and 3 would be matched up. After that it wouldn’t matter which one you are.

Oh my gosh how you twist the truth. Kentucky played Tennessee, Alabama, LSU and Florida home and away and Kentucky played Arkansas at Arkansas.

You really tend to go crazy when you compare the SEC schedules this year. Auburn has the easiest there was. Sorry you can't admit the truth.
You got to play Tennessee in Lexington. Auburn didn’t. Auburn okayed florida home and away also. Stop it and quit being an old Whiney geezer for once. You finished third in the sec because you weren’t good enough to win it

They deserved it over Kentucky as well. Duke would be in better position with Tennessee's 3 seed than they are with their 2 seed. Then people would be whining about that.

I mean sure. but of the 2 seeds, duke is the one that doesn’t belong. Tennessee should have maybe been the top 2 seed? then auburn, then kentucky then nova. duke would have been like the 3rd or 4th 3 seed.

If the selection committee didn’t suck ass at what they do. But this is an annual thing. They always screw it up somehow. sometimes it’s not an accident. sometimes they’re just incompetent. different committee. same results.

overall i don’t think they did terrible. leaving out a&m for michigan was probably the worst injustice this year.

the duke stuff isn’t that big of a deal. though i don’t necessarily agree duke got a tougher draw as a 2 seed.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I mean sure. but of the 2 seeds, duke is the one that doesn’t belong. Tennessee should have maybe been the top 2 seed? then auburn, then kentucky then nova. duke would have been like the 3rd or 4th 3 seed.

If the selection committee didn’t suck ass at what they do. But this is an annual thing. They always screw it up somehow. sometimes it’s not an accident. sometimes they’re just incompetent. different committee. same results.

overall i don’t think they did terrible. leaving out a&m for michigan was probably the worst injustice this year.

the duke stuff isn’t that big of a deal. though i don’t necessarily agree duke got a tougher draw as a 2 seed.
The SeC needs to move its tournament up a day

This literally has zero to do with anything

And Tennessee with beat Kentucky every time Doug Shows limits Oscar to 24 minutes. The really good thing about the NCAA is we will not be officiated by SEC refs in most instances.
I have watched enough Kentucky this year to say it’s incredible what Oscar gets away with on the boards. You could call him for 9-10 fouls a game.

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT