ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Purdue fans

What was the word on UK?
Word is they was like a box full of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get!
forrest GIF

Been the word on Tennessee all year long. Treat them as a one man team by letting DK get his and hold everybody else.
I don't think anybody is legting DK "get his"---Dude did that on hos own just fine. When Zelgler was on----they were tough. When DK, Ziegler and James were on, you couldn't beat them.

Reactions: 954gator and della
I don't think anybody is legting DK "get his"---Dude did that on hos own just fine. When Zelgler was on----they were tough. When DK, Ziegler and James were on, you couldn't beat them.
Ummm yea, I didn’t mean that the game plan for teams was to just let him score when he wanted. They guarded him tough and made him earn his meaning they knew he was gonna score but let’s try holding the other players under average. Being a ref and around basketball you knew that’s what I meant right?

Can't we say that about every team? If multiple guys were on, no one would beat them?

Btw, Zeigler had 17 well above his average (11.8), James had 8. He averaged 8.8 for the year. Even Aidoo finished right at his average.

@HRcard had an all-time quote. "If we'd score points we would have won".

*It's ok to say Calipari outcoached Barnes that Senior day. UK was better. They gave it their best shot, had above norms and came up shorts

8c4019c4e6a683ecc25e731067fcf8b3.gif

Last edited:
Can't we say that about every team? If multiple guys were on, no one would beat them?

Btw, Zeigler had 17 well above his average (11.8), James had 8. He averaged 8.8 for the year. Even Aidoo finished right at his average.

@HRcard had an all-time quote. "If we'd score points we would have won".

*It's ok to say Calipari outcoached Barnes that Senior day. UK was better. They gave it their best shot, had above norms and came up shorts

8c4019c4e6a683ecc25e731067fcf8b3.gif
Not sure what box score or game you watched, bro. But Zeigler only had 9 points on 3-12 shooting---including 1-8 from three. And 2-5 from the line. Aidoo did not score. And James did have 8, but 6 came early in the 1st half.

Yes, we can say that about a lot of teams----I mean I could easily say as well that IF PU had shot well from three and FT line, they win easily.

Not sure why ya felt the need to bring up UK and Cal????

ADVERTISEMENT