ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Nova/Syracuse fans....

You care, lol

tenor.gif

Reactions: Quavarius
Think he's been linked to Washington already, some weird stuff going on over at Kentucky. That program is a couple of losses from going to into a full meltdown. Hopefully not jinxing us here, but I feel good about our matchup with them.

Think he's been linked to Washington already, some weird stuff going on over at Kentucky. That program is a couple of losses from going to into a full meltdown. Hopefully not jinxing us here, but I feel good about our matchup with them.
Well, if you have a shooter that can go off and hit a bunch of crazy shots from behind the arch, you're chances of beating UK are great.
It seems like every team that UK plays has a guy that has a career night from the outside.
Fade away, leaning, double clutch shots from 25' aren't supposed to go it. Hell, the net barely moved when they were going in last saturday.

80 percent of college basketball should feel good going up against us at this point.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
LOL, I posted on here after last season that this guy should definitely transfer and I was met with lots of scoff from KY fans.

Green is an idiot for even sticking around this year. Anyone with half a brain could've seen that he was going to be recruited over his entire career at KY.
Not sure from who, because most of us expected him to transfer after last season.

Weird stuff? Care to expand on that with your second post?

Cuse wouldn't turn him away, but the Guard cupboard is looking pretty full for next season and it might be a pretty awkward situation. Cuse went all-in on Quade and was left scrambling for a PG after he went with Kentucky.

My money is on Washington. Though, it should be noted that Hopkins is rumored to have been the one staff member not totally onboard with going all-in on Green like they did.

Reactions: robamartin
Nope, I’ve told you. I enjoy the attention.
Odd, that you of all people, was suggesting that I get banned. I must be getting to you.
Yeah, you enjoy the attention so much, that you are willing to create a fake family to get it.
Nice work.

Reactions: JC for 3
ADVERTISEMENT