ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Fsu ! Guess who is coming to Dinner

It was rhetorical, I know you shot 3, you little queer you! Laughing

Man bun asks how many loads I shot. Man bun says I fantasize about banging him. Man bun lives in San Fran. Man bun calls me a queer.

Man bun is hiding something.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Man bun asks how many loads I shot. Man bun says I fantasize about banging him. Man bun lives in San Fran. Man bun calls me a queer.

Man bun is hiding something.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.
Aww, your feelings seem hurt. Calm that little rustle of yours. No ones judging you! You’re in your safe space.

FSU : no rubber - no problem.

SillyLankyBanteng-small.gif

Crumbs bald spot really loves dudes with manbuns. Ironic considering his handle. Laughing

Aww, your feelings seem hurt. Calm that little rustle of yours. No ones judging you! You’re in your safe space.

I'm actually okay that you love the taste of baby gravy. Just keep your fantasies to yourself.

Thanks in advance, little guy!

Laughing emojis, quoting others and referencing me, posting non quoting post referencing me - rent free. #Maximumrustledge
You quoted me, and you’re using an emoji, and you wanna bang a random guy with a man bun. This thread has been a treat!

UL is soft. Take it to them they fold. That's been Mack's MO.as a coach.
I don't see them as soft....I saw them as tired, though. If UL is soft----that ain't on Mack. And its certainly not his "MO". Ever see his teams @ Xavier? Yeah---ummm, those dudes weren't soft. Just ask Cincy.

I don't see them as soft....I saw them as tired, though. If UL is soft----that ain't on Mack. And its certainly not his "MO". Ever see his teams @ Xavier? Yeah---ummm, those dudes weren't soft. Just ask Cincy.

Their legs definitely got worn out. But FSU does that to you. We just play relentless D all game long.

Hamilton certainly has Mack’s number though. Dating back to upseting Xavier when they were the 1 seed.

Reactions: IUfanBorden

I watched them when I could and I stand by that statement. They get pushed around easily and struggle against athletic teams. Just not physically or mentally tough.

....McMahon was even running his yapper....hilarious. U6 gonna U6.
I can't stand him. No doubt he can shoot it, but the officials give him foul calls that bother me just because he weighs 150 pounds. And then he really was chatting it up last night. I think this was his best game against us in all his years there, and I think he finally felt like he could open his mouth a little bit. But we did what we always did, which is make him defend, and then he stopped being as effective offensively. In the past he has also been a terrible ball handler against us, but they didn't really allow him to do much of that this game. He did have a pretty critical overthrow when the comeback was going on.

Reactions: RipThru
I watched them when I could and I stand by that statement. They get pushed around easily and struggle against athletic teams. Just not physically or mentally tough.
Okie, doke....If UL is soft, it ain'tcause of Mack. His Xavier teams were tough as nails.

Yut fans in full force today. You’d think they beat another bottom feeder from the sec again lol. Pathetic hillbillies.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Yut fans in full force today. You’d think they beat another bottom feeder from the sec again lol. Pathetic hillbillies.

Theyre this way every year.
Strokin themselves with Final four tickets in hand when all of a sudden BOOM a kansas state like upset.

Don't worry of them.
Besides, the Greatest day in uofk history is draft night.

Reactions: UL_1986
Theyre this way every year.
Strokin themselves with Final four tickets in hand when all of a sudden BOOM a kansas state like upset.

Don't worry of them.
Besides, the Greatest day in uofk history is draft night.
I mean, it’s no more ridiculous than you guys predicting a win over us every year.

ADVERTISEMENT