ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Dukies, prepare your anus

hailtoyourvictor

Dec 11, 2012
ferris.png

ferris1.jpg

20d2991351d80d906ed8756316d0173e.jpg

Reactions: Mgkcbb
I'm actually a bit surprised to see Duke fans call out "t-shirt fans". T-shirt fans nationwide help make Duke basketball the most popular team in the country and I don't think that's a bad thing.

I'm actually a bit surprised to see Duke fans call out "t-shirt fans". T-shirt fans nationwide help make Duke basketball the most popular team in the country and I don't think that's a bad thing.
He's not a Duke fan.

wait, Hail isn't a Michigan Alum?

I'd say it was a case of stolen valor, but that would imply that going to Michigan was some sort of honor.

C'mon Hail, change your avatar and change your name to BulldogBoy69 and show some ****ing pride!

Yes. They won the national championship in DII the same night Michigan beat Florida State to reach the Final 4 the night of my bachelor party. Drinks flowed.

I went to Grad school there as well.

Mostly a hockey school though, despite the Basketball Natty

Yes. They won the national championship in DII the same night Michigan beat Florida State to reach the Final 4 the night of my bachelor party. Drinks flowed.

I watched the game on TV in a bar at the Staples center plaza, then went in and watch Michigan beat FSU.

Great day. The crowd had to be about 80% Michigan

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT