ADVERTISEMENT

HBO tonight

Toast.

May 10, 2011
Denver
Final episode of sharp objects had a wild finish. But what I really didn’t see coming was that True Detective season 3 trailer with Mahershala Ali. Damn I’m punped for that.

Knew something weird was gonna happen with Amma after they kept showing the dollhouse and she visited the Mom, but I did not expect that. Wild end.

Question: was the last scene her killing her friend? Or another girl? Couldn’t tell what waa going on there.

Final episode of sharp objects had a wild finish. But what I really didn’t see coming was that True Detective season 3 trailer with Mahershala Ali. Damn I’m punped for that.

Knew something weird was gonna happen with Amma after they kept showing the dollhouse and she visited the Mom, but I did not expect that. Wild end.

Question: was the last scene her killing her friend? Or another girl? Couldn’t tell what waa going on there.

The scene in the credits showed Amma and her two friends killing the two girls and the very last part was Amma killing Mae (the black girl). The floor made of teeth was a great way to reveal the killer

The scene in the credits showed Amma and her two friends killing the two girls and the very last part was Amma killing Mae (the black girl). The floor made of teeth was a great way to reveal the killer
gotcha, thanks. i just watched that clip again and it was more clear. the floor was a wild way to reveal it.

But what I really didn’t see coming was that True Detective season 3 trailer with Mahershala Ali. Damn I’m punped for that.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT