ADVERTISEMENT

Have kansas basketball fans

Not going to happen son.
Louisville beats uofk this year and the next. Punk ass patino is not walking thru that door.

The football team was posed to lose to your bottom feeder SEC school.

This years team was 2 years ahead of schedule. All do to coaching.

My point stands. Despite caliperi having top 1-5 recruiting classes,
uofk has had 1 title.
Nova , UNC Uconn and duke have had multiple titles, since he arrived at uofk.
So his proclamation of moving the needle is bunk.
So you’re making fun of calipari because he isn't winning titles with Freshmen teams and giving your coaches a pass when they’re not winning titles with juniors and seniors?

There’s a reason only two programs use the one and done method. There's a reason Pitino and Powder didn’t/aren't using the freshmen model… .. it's harder.

That team Duke had last year, they didn't even get to a Final Four and K is the most decorated coach there is outside of Wooden. You know what that tells you? It's freaking hard.

Coach K has 5 titles with junior and senior talent, he has zero with freshmen/one and done teams.

So in reality, Pitino and UL are the ones that aren't getting it done. Cal/UK has more final fours, more tournament wins and more regular season wins than any other coach/program since 2010 and he did that by using mostly freshmen and flipped rosters.

Last question, why are you hiding behind Villanova, UConn, Duke and UNC? You’re a Louisville fan. Oh I know, it's because UL has zero final fours and zero titles since 1986.

As far as the game on the 28th, UK by a dozen. If the game was played 3 weeks ago, UL would have had a chance, because UL was a better "team" at that time, but the game is happening too late for UL to take advantage of UK's youth.

You can start calling UK Daddy any time now boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: JC for 3
Hold on....are you already proclaiming Mack to be better than Pitino?Laughing
Funny isn’t it? They all said for years that Pitino was the greatest coach in college-basketball, now he's trash. It's hilarious.

SEC really is trash this year tho.

The ACC is not so hot either lol. But I only care about 1 team in the sec :)

Finally UK looked like a team today. Hagans past 5 games avg dd on assists. Bigs are looking good, We're getting about 20 assists per game and I noticed UL is getting more to's than assists......

Gonna be an interesting game....

Finally UK looked like a team today. Hagans past 5 games avg dd on assists. Bigs are looking good, We're getting about 20 assists per game and I noticed UL is getting more to's than assists......

Still have a good assist record, better than UKs in fact...Perry averaging over 5 with Kimble at 4. Our shooting speaks for itself. Even when we’re off, we make an impact defensively, or offensively on the boards.

Congrats. Play a real team with these stats then come talk

ADVERTISEMENT