ADVERTISEMENT

Have kansas basketball fans

nah the current one is enough, i mean look how rustled its made you lol. SPORT.

Rustled? Please, champ. I was over that game about 2 hours after it ended. That was one of the first seasons in a long time with zero postseason expectations.

We beat UK without our best player and lost to UVA because the refs gave them the W. There is no question we had the best team in the tournament last year before Chuma went down.
You didn't have the best team, you had the hottest team.
Now, don't be surprised if AU doesn’t see another FF for 40 years. That's more likely than AU getting back there anytime soon.

Rustled? Please, champ. I was over that game about 2 hours after it ended. That was one of the first seasons in a long time with zero postseason expectations.

denial just makes it worse. accept you sadness and then you can fully heal. Champ is a name ill accept.

You didn't have the best team, you had the hottest team.
Now, don't be surprised if AU doesn’t see another FF for 40 years. That's more likely than AU getting back there anytime soon.

Do you think we watched Auburn basketball peak?

I feel for them. Gotta be tough seeing their program fall behind Auburn. It’s not that they’ve really dropped it’s just Auburn is that good. Other fans seems to be handling it better though that’s for sure.

On Kansas' level.

Auburn is just a better overall school for athletics than kansas. Sure, they have a really strong track and field tradition and a pretty good basketball program, not a blue blood like UK, UNC, or Duke, but it's definitely respectable. Auburn is superior to kansas in every sport outside of basketball.....but Auburn did kick that a$$ in the spring with a bunch of guys "nobody wanted out of high school".......I'd hate Auburn too if i were them.

Kansas is a super weird state, also. Nothing but corn, gas stations, sex shops, and churches. It makes Nebraska and Iowa seem interesting.

Auburn is just a better overall school for athletics than kansas. Sure, they have a really strong track and field tradition and a pretty good basketball program, not a blue blood like UK, UNC, or Duke, but it's definitely respectable. Auburn is superior to kansas in every sport outside of basketball.....but Auburn did kick that a$$ in the spring with a bunch of guys "nobody wanted out of high school".......I'd hate Auburn too if i were them.

Kansas is a super weird state, also. Nothing but corn, gas stations, sex shops, and churches. It makes Nebraska and Iowa seem interesting.
tenor.gif

KU basketball is the only program that anyone really cares about between the two schools. Sorry to hit you with the facts, champ.

So obvious that none of the refs, coaches, players, or fans noticed it until after the game was over. And Jerome clearly got fouled before the double dribble anyways. You were probably one of the fans celebrating on Toomer's Corner. What did you do when you found out you lost? LMAO

Foul occurred after the double dribble

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen an entire thread of shitposting but there is a first time for everything.

We understand.
Big Sis fans errrrr uofk fans think they move the needle.
Well, if UL has beaten UK as often as UK has been beating UL, you would feel like UL moves the needle too.

You should see how you look to everyone else on here. Your school has disgusting scandal after disgusting scandal, your football team is getting owned by UK, your basketball team has been getting blasted by UK, AKA: Daddy, for 15 years, you've had to fire your coaches and AD, you're going to lose again in Rupp and the NCAA, as pathetic as they are, is about to slap the shit out of UL for conspiring with Adidas while on probation, yet you are there talking smack to UK fans.

You guys do this every year. It's like Charlie Brown going to kick that football, it gets yanked away every time and the rest of us just laugh at you.
It happened in both sports last year, on your home field/court and it's happening again this year.

Aren't you embarrassed that your football team got embarrassed by an SEC bottom feeder? I started to feel sorry for you guys. That was a bad, bad beating.

But here you are, talking smack, fat lips and all.

Well, if UL has beaten UK as often as UK has been beating UL, you would feel like UL moves the needle too.

You should see how you look to everyone else on here. Your school has disgusting scandal after disgusting scandal, your football team is getting owned by UK, your basketball team has been getting blasted by UK, AKA: Daddy, for 15 years, you've had to fire your coaches and AD, you're going to lose again in Rupp and the NCAA, as pathetic as they are, is about to slap the shit out of UL for conspiring with Adidas while on probation, yet you are there talking smack to UK fans.

You guys do this every year. It's like Charlie Brown going to kick that football, it gets yanked away every time and the rest of us just laugh at you.
It happened in both sports last year, on your home field/court and it's happening again this year.

Aren't you embarrassed that your football team got embarrassed by an SEC bottom feeder? I started to feel sorry for you guys. That was a bad, bad beating.

Not going to happen son.
Louisville beats uofk this year and the next. Punk ass patino is not walking thru that door.

The football team was posed to lose to your bottom feeder SEC school.

This years team was 2 years ahead of schedule. All do to coaching.

My point stands. Despite caliperi having top 1-5 recruiting classes,
uofk has had 1 title.
Nova , UNC Uconn and duke have had multiple titles, since he arrived at uofk.
So his proclamation of moving the needle is bunk.

Last edited:
Not going to happen son.
Louisville beats uofk this year and the next. Punk ass patino is not walking thru that door.

The football team was posed to lose to your bottom feeder SEC school.

This years team was 2 years ahead of schedule. All do to coaching.

My point stands. Despite caliperi having top 1-5 recruiting classes,
uofk has had 1 title.
Nova , UNC Uconn and duke have had multiple titles.

Hold on....are you already proclaiming Mack to be better than Pitino?Laughing

Reactions: kyjeff1

Solid post.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT