ADVERTISEMENT

Have kansas basketball fans

Always been sensitive little douchebags? Honestly have no idea, I'm just happy to be here. Auburn's undefeated btw.

89-75

I don’t even know you but apparently I’ve ruined you.

Not bad.

Reactions: KisteK
I remember when the USC jr fans came in getting all cocky on their 1 final four.......... and just a few years later .. faded as quick as they came in.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Auburn has literally never done anything and they beat the worst Kansas team In 30 years. Congrats.

Could be worse, though.

At least they aren’t paying millions to Shaka Smart and Tom Herman to ruin programs...

Reactions: I am stupid
Last year was a throwaway season for KU. For Auburn, it was an opportunity to accomplish something for the first time in history. To choke it all away in that fashion HAD to hurt. Dayum.

Last year was a throwaway season for KU. For Auburn, it was an opportunity to accomplish something for the first time in history. To choke it all away in that fashion HAD to hurt. Dayum.

You’re trying too hard, buddy.

We were enjoying a baseball run to the College World Series as well anyways.

The feeling I get when one or two people on a message board continue to work you up.

Fall and spring has to be tough for you guys, but at least you have a top 15ish basketball team..

Bragging about going 0-2 in the College World Series. RollLaughRollLaugh

Of course I had to look this up, because no one cares about college baseball.

I've got Mahomes in the fall for the next 15 years. You've got a top 25ish football program and a top 150ish basketball program. It's something, I suppose.

Reactions: KisteK
Bragging about going 0-2 in the College World Series. RollLaughRollLaugh

Of course I had to look this up, because no one cares about college baseball.

I've got Mahomes in the fall for the next 15 years. You've got a top 25ish football program and a top 150ish basketball program. It's something, I suppose.

lol at the 150ish basketball program.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also you bring up choking and then bring up Kansas City. SO MUCH THERE, SOOOOOO MUCH.

Reactions: DM8
Always been sensitive little douchebags? Honestly have no idea, I'm just happy to be here. Auburn's undefeated btw.

89-75
I feel for them. Gotta be tough seeing their program fall behind Auburn. It’s not that they’ve really dropped it’s just Auburn is that good. Other fans seems to be handling it better though that’s for sure.

Also you bring up choking and then bring up Kansas City. SO MUCH THERE, SOOOOOO MUCH.
People like you fascinate me. You’ve been a Rivals member for 15 years and you have no posts on the national board (atleast not since the board change 5 years ago). Then suddenly one day you show up talking mad shit to Kansas, as an Auburn fan I presume. Not Alabama. Not Georgia. Not Mississippi, Kentucky or any other SEC school. Kansas. It makes no sense. I love it.

True...I stretched it a little due to the KU top 15ish comment. You guys miiight just slip into the top 100. Somewhere between Holy Cross and St Bonaventure.

People like you fascinate me. You’ve been a Rivals member for 15 years and you have no posts on the national board (atleast not since the board change 5 years ago). Then suddenly one day you show up talking mad shit to Kansas, as an Auburn fan I presume. Not Alabama. Not Georgia. Not Mississippi, Kentucky or any other SEC school. Kansas. It makes no sense. I love it.

Honestly i didnt know there was a national board for just basketball.

I was only talking shit cause shit was slung my teams way. I didnt come out of the blue and just start a thread or this forum. At least i admit who my team is?

I could give two shits about the bama infested national football board.

On the kansas comment:
Well we did run them out of the gym less then a year ago, as well as kentucky and UNC. And are building a solid program.

No doubt they'll give Furman all they can handle.

See this isnt funny cause its not realistic. Its delusional. I mean you could do that with Duke and Kentucky who have lost as double digit favorites at home this year but you cant here. At least make a joke where its like "oh thats funny and kind of true", if not why waste everyones time.

See this isnt funny cause its not realistic. Its delusional. I mean you could do that with Duke and Kentucky who have lost as double digit favorites at home this year but you cant here. At least make a joke where its like "oh thats funny and kind of true", if not why waste everyones time.

“Realistic,” “funny” and “kind of true.”

Terms that instantly come to mind when I think of posts from Auburn fans.

“Realistic,” “funny” and “kind of true.”

Terms that instantly come to mind when I think of posts from Auburn fans.

giphy.gif

Honestly i didnt know there was a national board for just basketball.

I was only talking shit cause shit was slung my teams way. I didnt come out of the blue and just start a thread or this forum. At least i admit who my team is?

I could give two shits about the bama infested national football board.

On the kansas comment:
Well we did run them out of the gym less then a year ago, as well as kentucky and UNC. And are building a solid program.
Dude, you didn't run uk out of the gym. UK missed a shitload of free throws in regulation, that's the only reason your silly asses made it to the FF.

However, UK jammed it in Auburn's as by 30 last year after beating them @ Auburn.

So what, y'all made the FF, you have bragging rights over Tennessee and any other program that hasn't made it to the FF, but Auburn's season ended there, they didn't even get to the title game.

You guys are bragging like you beat the 96 Chicago Bulls. Just stop it. congratulations is in order, but nobody here is going to suck your c*cks. So scram.

Dude, you didn't run uk out of the gym. UK missed a shitload of free throws in regulation, that's the only reason your silly asses made it to the FF.

However, UK jammed it in Auburn's as by 30 last year after beating them @ Auburn.

So what, y'all made the FF, you have bragging rights over Tennessee and any other program that hasn't made it to the FF, but Auburn's season ended there, they didn't even get to the title game.

You guys are bragging like you beat the 96 Chicago Bulls. Just stop it. congratulations is in order, but nobody here is going to suck your c*cks. So scram.
We beat UK without our best player and lost to UVA because the refs gave them the W. There is no question we had the best team in the tournament last year before Chuma went down.

We beat UK without our best player and lost to UVA because the refs gave them the W. There is no question we had the best team in the tournament last year before Chuma went down.

You mean the refs called an obvious foul and a foul is a foul no matter what time it occurs?

Reactions: KisteK and jhmossy
You mean the refs called an obvious foul and a foul is a foul no matter what time it occurs?
Nope. I mean the refs ignoring the most obvious double dribble in the history of the sport.

Nope. I mean the refs ignoring the most obvious double dribble in the history of the sport.

So obvious that none of the refs, coaches, players, or fans noticed it until after the game was over. And Jerome clearly got fouled before the double dribble anyways. You were probably one of the fans celebrating on Toomer's Corner. What did you do when you found out you lost? LMAO

So obvious that none of the VIRGINIA refs, coaches, players, or fans noticed it until after the game was over. And Jerome clearly got fouled before the double dribble anyways. You were probably one of the fans celebrating on Toomer's Corner. What did you do when you found out you lost? LMAO

FIFY

like all fanbases there are plenty of insufferable douches that take it all too seriously...but tone is difficult to determine on a message board so sometimes things escalate quickly

ADVERTISEMENT