ADVERTISEMENT

halfway point of the BT Awards

What do you have against the good book?
nothing as I am a Catholic just don't care for those holier than thou people. that never do anything wrong so that they can throw stones, this happened 15 years ago and they ALL GOT their money back, he spent time in Club Fed and paid his dues and fines.

but if you read Hawkmi post you would think that he murdered and raped people. he committed what is called a WHITE COLLAR Crime, the regular police don't get involved.

to even compare him to Sandusky or Nassar is totally idiocy.

ahh yes the bible thumper as spoken, quick get the firing squad together so hawkmi can see Garza's father executed,

oh yeah those poor poor under fed street urchin's excuse is getting pretty lame.
So you don't have a valid argument. If you had any idea who I was you would know I would be the last person to be "thumping" the bible. In fact I think it's a piece of fiction. Were you this angry/uninformed before your medial problems?

So you don't have a valid argument. If you had any idea who I was you would know I would be the last person to be "thumping" the bible. In fact I think it's a piece of fiction. Were you this angry/uninformed before your medial problems?
you do realize his Father runs a AAU program? so there are a lot of parents out there that have a lot of faith/trust in him.

this would be a good choice as a advisor just to coach the bigs, or if Dillard were to leave as he was a Former director for the AAU association.

having contacts with someone in the AAU is/would be a good thing going forward.

but hey you keep acting like he should be thrown out of the human race for something that happened 15 years ago AND EVERYBODY GOT THEIR MONEY Back.

to the MD fans Left Driessel tried to talk Turg into signing Garza, and it was Driessel's son that coached Luka in HS,

Lefty recognized his talent as a SO in HS. this came in a interview in the Baltimore Sun.

just think you could have had Garza if Turg had done what Lefty asked him to do, but correct me if am wrong Wasn't Lefty a HC for MD?

you do realize his Father runs a AAU program? so there are a lot of parents out there that have a lot of faith/trust in him.

this would be a good choice as a advisor just to coach the bigs, or if Dillard were to leave as he was a Former director for the AAU association.

having contacts with someone in the AAU is/would be a good thing going forward.

but hey you keep acting like he should be thrown out of the human race for something that happened 15 years ago AND EVERYBODY GOT THEIR MONEY Back.
I have no problem with the man, he's paid his debt to society. I do however believe it would be terrible optics for a State University to hire an ex-con as an assistant for their division one basketball team. I can't believe you are having such a hard time grasping that concept.

I have no problem with the man, he's paid his debt to society. I do however believe it would be terrible optics for a State University to hire an ex-con as an assistant for their division one basketball team. I can't believe you are having such a hard time grasping that concept.
you must have something against him. as you said he did pay back his debt to society, but how much more should he pay? running his own AAU program that has several levels of kids playing in it, must mean those parents have either forgotten or are IGNORING IT.

he is well respected by Coaches at the grade school, junior high, high school and college level, even having connection's with Lefty Driessel as it was Lefty who tried to talk Turg into signing Luka.

a man who has that much respect would be a very good hire despite your holier than thou attitude. where NOBODY SHOULD GET A 2ND CHANCE.

you must have something against him. as you said he did pay back his debt to society, but how much more should he pay? running his own AAU program that has several levels of kids playing in it, must mean those parents have either forgotten or are IGNORING IT.

he is well respected by Coaches at the grade school, junior high, high school and college level, even having connection's with Lefty Driessel as it was Lefty who tried to talk Turg into signing Luka.

a man who has that much respect would be a very good hire despite your holier than thou attitude. where NOBODY SHOULD GET A 2ND CHANCE.
Screen-Shot-2019-08-11-at-11.26.23-PM-700x467.png

not jumping to any conclusion as you have made it very clear that he shouldn't get a 2nd chance,
A second chance would be if a financial institution or money handlers hired him back on. Not Iowa basketball.

And he's right. I can't think of any school out there that has hired a known felon. I'm sure it's happened before but it's not a very normal thing and it would certainly cause some uproar within the Iowa community.

ADVERTISEMENT