ADVERTISEMENT

Godfather Pat Riley takes shot at Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think up a new insult but all i have to do is call you a loserville fan. That's already bad enough.

The butthurt continues from a program lacking a title and relevance.

Yet you respond every time. I literally dogwalk you every thread and watch as you meltdown and start crying.

Yet you respond every time. I literally dogwalk you every thread and watch as you meltdown and start crying.
You dogwalk yourself, little guy. Go ahead and post another pot shot without quoting. Embarrassing, little Hoosier.

Purdue will always be irrelevant. Best team you had in decades last season, and you still failed to do anything..

Literally no one outside the city of louisville cares about that program. Completely irrelevant program that will never win an acc title. The acc really should just cut their losses and kick that irrelevant, disgusting program out of the conference.

Current status of blue blood programs-
1. Duke
2.UK/UNC
3. Kansas

Eh, we are 3-1 last 4 against all.

Beat Duke in elite 8 last year. Not sure how you’re getting to that just bc we didn’t have a banner 19-20 only due to injuries and Silvio ban.

Literally no one outside the city of louisville cares about that program. Completely irrelevant program that will never win an acc title. The acc really should just cut their losses and kick that irrelevant, disgusting program out of the conference.
I get you hate Louisville, a school with multiple titles, storied tradition and history, and a top ten squad next year...but

giphy.gif

You look more and more like a cry baby ginger every time you post.

Beat Duke in elite 8 last year. Not sure how you’re getting to that just bc we didn’t have a banner 19-20 only due to injuries and Silvio ban.
Im not going off record, just my opinion of the current perception of each.

Im not going off record, just my opinion of the current perception of each.

At this time as we speak, you’re probably about right. Hope that changes at this time next year after we get the season we thought we had coming last year before the implosion.

I can’t imagine being so ate up with another program. Poor guy.

Might be time for Pat to retire. WTF is he saying? Duke guys play for Miami and work for Miami, so what the hell is he talking about? Go home Pat, you’re drunk!

But when you’re the Kings of college basketball, the hate extends into the NBA.

...you'd think the so-called 'Kings of college basketball', with the 1st and 3rd and 10th picks of the NBA draft would have at least made the Final Four. Laughing

I get you hate Louisville, a school with multiple titles, storied tradition and history, and a top ten squad next year...but

giphy.gif

• 2 titles... ok, that's 'multiple'
  • storied tradition....? Recent events have put what that 'tradition' actually is
  • History.... meh, some....but not one that immediately comes to mind
  • Top 10 squad next year....maybe....but all for naught if the NCAA hammer drops

giphy.gif

• storied tradition....? Recent events have put what that 'tradition' actually is
  • Top 10 squad next year....maybe....but all for naught if the NCAA hammer drops

I still count 2013 bc we all cheat. Let’s face it.

Reactions: UL_1986
Yes, 3 titles. Was at the third title game.
Yes, we’re a top 7 program, as much as I know that pains you to hear
Lastly, we have a really good squad next year that will compete for a title. I know you want the hammer to come down bad, but as of right now...that’s wishful thinking. Good day to ya JC.

Yes, 3 titles. Was at the third title game.
Yes, we’re a top 7 program, as much as I know that pains you to hear
Lastly, we have a really good squad next year that will compete for a title. I know you want the hammer to come down bad, but as of right now...that’s wishful thinking. Good day to ya JC.

3rd title getting yanked wipes it from existence. I'd hate it if something like that happened to UK, but it hasn't.

Next year remains in Limbo for you guys.... NCAA to 'act' in July/August. You come out that unscathed, then maybe you can have some title hopes, but you might wanna try getting something done first in the ACC.

...you'd think the so-called 'Kings of college basketball', with the 1st and 3rd and 10th picks of the NBA draft would have at least made the Final Four. Laughing

You’d think with all of the draft picks Cal has had since 2010, he’d have more than 1 title Laughing

Reactions: UL_1986
You’d think a fan of a team who has had 10 first round picks in the last 4 years since their most recent Final Four would know better than to make a post like that.

I could’ve pulled the 118-84 card out as well, but I’ll save it for a later date Laughing

3rd title getting yanked wipes it from existence. I'd hate it if something like that happened to UK, but it hasn't.

Next year remains in Limbo for you guys.... NCAA to 'act' in July/August. You come out that unscathed, then maybe you can have some title hopes, but you might wanna try getting something done first in the ACC.
Meh, we have 3 titles. Ncaa is just as crooked, so their record books don’t mean squat. I was there, as were a lot of people. We have 3. As for coming out unscathed, I’m not really focused on that. We will be good next year, and if they try to do a post season ban we will just laugh and keep playing. Ncaa is a joke and everyone knows it.

Reactions: RockChalk82
You’d think a fan of a team who has had 10 first round picks in the last 4 years since their most recent Final Four would know better than to make a post like that.

Meh, I doubt a fan of any team would turn down a title and 4 Final Fours in 10 years if offered.

Meh, I doubt a fan of any team would turn down a title and 4 Final Fours in 10 years if offered.
Just admit you didn’t think about all of those recent first round Kentucky picks that never played in the Final Four before you made that post.

Also, don’t think we don’t notice it when you complain about people using timeframes but then use timeframes of your own to make Kentucky look better.

Reactions: Quavarius
Just admit you didn’t think about all of those recent first round Kentucky picks that never played in the Final Four before you made that post.

Also, don’t think we don’t notice it when you complain about people using timeframes but then use timeframes of your own to make Kentucky look better.

....in a criticism of Coach Cal, I only have a ten year period to work with. I mean, I could use ALL TIME if you want, but I'm sure you know that outcome.

giphy.gif

I hope Purdon’t fan doesn’t stroke out. Save that hate boner for the big ten threads nobody reads. Laughing

Actually the b1g thread is quite popular. A thread i guarantee you that no one cares about is a loserville thread. Talk about an irrelevant, gross program.

Actually the b1g thread is quite popular. A thread i guarantee you that no one cares about is a loserville thread. Talk about an irrelevant, gross program.
Yet you keep talking about Louisville. Thick irony.

Yikes...

And you're the one that brought Purdue up in this thread. Talk about obsessed!
Unless some school like Louisville hires him, i doubt he'll ever be coaching in p5 again.

Louisville will probably hire him one day, or some sec school desperate to win.

Probably Kansas and zona. Would say louisville but that's a scrub community college, not a high profile school.

True. Louisville is a complete joke of a program.

12144331_1504067766582684_1472810220_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT