ADVERTISEMENT

GITT if you've ever wanted to punch Mo Wagner

Is there a more punchable face in the B1G than Mo Wagner?*

*Matt Haarms not included

Wagner for Michigan is a douchebag

It's unfortunate that he's such a dirty player who constantly talks shit, because he's good enough to let his game do the talking.

Makes me respect people like Bates-Diop so much. I’ve never seen him do anything like what Wagner does. One great example in the nba is Leonard

I think you guys mistake passion and gamesmanship for being a douchebag and dirty. A dirty player doesn't do this. A douchebag doesn't do this.

Under Beilein we’ve become the classiest of all college basketball programs

Under Beilein we’ve become the classiest of all college basketball programs

Poole's shot will be shown on ESPN all week and it's awesome knowing that somewhere in the background Mo is stopping to give his respects to a Houston player that just had his heart ripped out.

I’ve never had a problem with Mo. That was a mature and thoughtful gesture at what had to be a euphoric time for Mo. Mad Props.

On the other hand calling out posters wasn’t necessarily the best way to showcase the moment.

tenor.gif

Very classy move last night but doesn’t mean he doesn’t deserve one in the suck hole

Reactions: bMORE607
I’ve never had a problem with Mo. That was a mature and thoughtful gesture at what had to be a euphoric time for Mo. Mad Props.

On the other hand calling out posters wasn’t necessarily the best way to showcase the moment.

I was pretty hammered last night. Just woke up.

Would still post this thread though.

oh and #BoilerUp today baby

ADVERTISEMENT