ADVERTISEMENT

GITT If You’ve Ever Enjoyed A Blueblood’s Misfortune

....those 'events' in U6's "storied history" aren't made up.
I don’t focus on the past. Our program is headed in the right direction. We have a great basketball team this year that is in position to make a run. That’s all I care about.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I don’t focus on the past. Our program is headed in the right direction. We have a great basketball team this year that is in position to make a run. That’s all I care about.

Headed straight for another chair to bend over so the NCAA can go in dry.

Headed straight for another chair to bend over so the NCAA can go in dry.
Keep praying for it. NCAA won’t go in dry on anyone after how wishy washy and corrupt they are themselves. Any further punishment would be laughable, and we wouldn’t comply.

A championship this year (which is very possible with this great team) would shove a giant middle finger in their faces.

Keep praying for it. NCAA won’t go in dry on anyone after how wishy washy and corrupt they are themselves. Any further punishment would be laughable, and we wouldn’t comply.

A championship this year (which is very possible with this great team) would shove a giant middle finger in their faces.

Posting when high, I see. I thought you were careful about which edibles you use.

I remember this very same confidence.... before they stripped a title from U6.
Keep hoping and praying. You still didn’t answer my question, but it was rhetorical. I know you’ll be upset. We’ll keep winning.

Keep hoping and praying. You still didn’t answer my question, but it was rhetorical. I know you’ll be upset. We’ll keep winning.

....until "you play someone with a pulse". U6 is 1-3 when they played against good competition.

....until "you play someone with a pulse". U6 is 1-3 when they played against good competition.
We beat 4th ranked Michigan by 15 and 3rd ranked Duke. Your guys schedule is just as atrocious, being that college b-ball is down this year. Don’t hit the sauce so early in the morning JC. Lol

We beat 4th ranked Michigan by 15 and 3rd ranked Duke. Your guys schedule is just as atrocious, being that college b-ball is down this year. Don’t hit the sauce so early in the morning JC. Lol

"Your guys' schedule is just as atrocious"
....at least there's a hint of honesty there, considering U6 has played this "murderer's row":

Youngstown State
NC Central
WKU
EKU
Miami, OH
USC Upstate
Indiana St
Akron

"Your guys' schedule is just as atrocious"
....at least there's a hint of honesty there, considering U6 has played this "murderer's row":

Youngstown State
NC Central
WKU
EKU
Miami, OH
USC Upstate
Indiana St
Akron
Yet we have a better SOS lol.

Yet we have a better SOS lol.
tenor.gif

New year, same rhetoric. Hope you dodge getting Ricky P. Jr. in the first round again.
Losing arguments is hard for you. Switch to Perrier and put that Claw down little dude. There’s still plenty of day left.

GITT if you repeat the same drivel day in and day out.
No way I'm catering that buffet .

I'm currently trying to shame ppl for using a rolodex of hate, I'm sure it won't' work, but I'm trying to help ppl be more creative with their hate speech.

JC has been the long standing Golden Corral of this board in terms of drivel.
*standing in line with a plate at Golden Corral buffet, "is this insult from the 80's or is it made fresh?" "Sir, that's the most recent insult we have for that mascot"

"Fine, I'll use it."

ADVERTISEMENT