ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
Proper nouns begin with a capital letter, look that up Ace.

I have been on these and former versions of these boards for 30 years. The track record of my fans is long...hell one of my followers just jumped in here and "liked" your shot at me. Look that up Ace.

I didn't ignore your questions, I answered it immediately...you just didn't like the answer, and I understand that.

Now, are we done here, or do you want to continue...Ace?
You have not answered the question at all. Not even a half assed attempt to. You gave an answer to a question you came up with. And yikes at you being old and dumb. Another classic sign of a puppet. Good people get wiser with age. Libs just stay libs. Independent thinker. Lol

You have not answered the question at all. Not even a half assed attempt to. You gave an answer to a question you came up with. And yikes at you being old and dumb. Another classic sign of a puppet. Good people get wiser with age. Libs just stay libs. Independent thinker. Lol
I answered it completely. You just don’t like the answer

I answered it completely. You just don’t like the answer
You're old enough to have been a window licking cock sniffer on the internet for over 30 years. But you are struggling to see how you have failed, miserably, to answer my question. So I will ask again. Do you believe that the Trump indictment/conviction was not politically motivated because of the upcoming election?

Pretty simple, tbh...

If Trump wasn't running---he's not convicted.

Weak sauce here....The conviction will be overturned. Big backfire here.

Yes, 100% politically motivated.

You're old enough to have been a window licking cock sniffer on the internet for over 30 years. But you are struggling to see how you have failed, miserably, to answer my question. So I will ask again. Do you believe that the Trump indictment/conviction was not politically motivated because of the upcoming election?
Ok, let’s try it this way Ace

This was politically created, meaning that the offenses were executed in a political environment and intended to influence the 2016 election.

The charges were not and are not politically motivated, but they are certainly politically celebrated. I would say the same thing about the charges brought on Hunter Biden.

Hope this helps

ADVERTISEMENT