ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
DJT guilty....

Yikes
such a sham. Lefties talk about January 6 as if that was the biggest threat to democracy, but anyone with a brain can see that this trial and verdict is an actual threat to democracy. Never before has a sitting President weaponized the legal system to take down his biggest political opponent on the eve of the election.

I just hope the rest of America is smart enough to recognize this and uses it as fuel to vote for Trump and give a big FU to the cheating disgusting left.

such a sham. Lefties talk about January 6 as if that was the biggest threat to democracy, but anyone with a brain can see that this trial and verdict is an actual threat to democracy. Never before has a sitting President weaponized the legal system to take down his biggest political opponent on the eve of the election.

I just hope the rest of America is smart enough to recognize this and uses it as fuel to vote for Trump and give a big FU to the cheating disgusting left.

Um, Biden didn’t have shit to do with this case.

lol keep telling yourself that.

just a total coincidence that they waited till the election year to go forward with this rather than doing it in any of the last 3 years.

No American can be happy with this verdict. It's an afront to the Constitution and leads us that much closer to a dictatorship and away from democracy. Easily the most disgusting thing I've ever seen done by a sitting President in terms of abuse of power and thumbing his nose at the Constitution.

But, that shouldn't surprise anyone. Biden already went on record and flaunted that he would ignore the constitution to further his own goals.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
lol keep telling yourself that.

just a total coincidence that they waited till the election year to go forward with this rather than doing it in any of the last 3 years.

No American can be happy with this verdict. It's an afront to the Constitution and leads us that much closer to a dictatorship and away from democracy. Easily the most disgusting thing I've ever seen done by a sitting President in terms of abuse of power and thumbing his nose at the Constitution.

But, that shouldn't surprise anyone. Biden already went on record and flaunted that he would ignore the constitution to further his own goals.

Jesus.

Are there people who actually believe that politics weren't the only motivation behind convicting Trump?

• Haha

yeo totally legit legal proceding...

CNN Senior Legal Analyst Describes How The Trump Conviction Was A Political Hit Job1. "The judge donated money... in plain violation of a rule prohibiting New York judges from making political donations—to a pro-Biden, anti-Trump political operation."

2. Alvin Bragg boasted on the campaign trail in an overwhelmingly Democrat county, “It is a fact that I have sued Trump over 100 times.”

3. "Most importantly, the DA’s charges against Trump push the outer boundaries of the law and due process."

4. "The charges against Trump are obscure, and nearly entirely unprecedented. In fact, no state prosecutor — in New York, or Wyoming, or anywhere — has ever charged federal election laws as a direct or predicate state crime, against anyone, for anything. None. Ever."

5. The DA inflated misdemeanors past the statute of limitations and "electroshocked them back to life" by alleging the falsification of business records was committed 'with intent to commit another crime.'

6. "Inexcusably, the DA refused to specify what those unlawful means actually were — and the judge declined to force them to pony up — until right before closing arguments. So much for the constitutional obligation to provide notice to the defendant of the accusations against him in advance of trial."

7. "In these key respects, the charges against Trump aren’t just unusual. They’re bespoke, seemingly crafted individually for the former president and nobody else."

8. "The Manhattan DA’s employees reportedly have called this the “Zombie Case” because of various legal infirmities, including its bizarre charging mechanism. But it’s better characterized as the Frankenstein Case, cobbled together with ill-fitting parts into an ugly, awkward, but more-or-less functioning contraption that just might ultimately turn on its creator."

and let's not forget the fact that the #3 lawyer in the DOJ was sitting with the prosecution for the entire trial.

Ever heard of a federal attorney, let alone a high ranking one, sitting with the prosecution for a state trial? Yea, me neither.

But sure, Biden had nothing to do with this.

This was a Coup of the Constitution, plain and simple.

yeo totally legit legal proceding...

CNN Senior Legal Analyst Describes How The Trump Conviction Was A Political Hit Job1. "The judge donated money... in plain violation of a rule prohibiting New York judges from making political donations—to a pro-Biden, anti-Trump political operation."

2. Alvin Bragg boasted on the campaign trail in an overwhelmingly Democrat county, “It is a fact that I have sued Trump over 100 times.”

3. "Most importantly, the DA’s charges against Trump push the outer boundaries of the law and due process."

4. "The charges against Trump are obscure, and nearly entirely unprecedented. In fact, no state prosecutor — in New York, or Wyoming, or anywhere — has ever charged federal election laws as a direct or predicate state crime, against anyone, for anything. None. Ever."

5. The DA inflated misdemeanors past the statute of limitations and "electroshocked them back to life" by alleging the falsification of business records was committed 'with intent to commit another crime.'

6. "Inexcusably, the DA refused to specify what those unlawful means actually were — and the judge declined to force them to pony up — until right before closing arguments. So much for the constitutional obligation to provide notice to the defendant of the accusations against him in advance of trial."

7. "In these key respects, the charges against Trump aren’t just unusual. They’re bespoke, seemingly crafted individually for the former president and nobody else."

8. "The Manhattan DA’s employees reportedly have called this the “Zombie Case” because of various legal infirmities, including its bizarre charging mechanism. But it’s better characterized as the Frankenstein Case, cobbled together with ill-fitting parts into an ugly, awkward, but more-or-less functioning contraption that just might ultimately turn on its creator."

You see how none of that involves, Biden, yes?

Is he an old man who poops his pants and forgets where he is or a savvy political genius pulling strings behind the scenes to bring the end times? Pick one. He can’t be both.

If you want to complain that the charges were politically motivated and a liberal judge and liberal prosecutor in a liberal state weren’t fair to Trump, then go with that. Don’t go ‘big conspiracy theory’ with it.

Trump is benefitting from an unfit judge he appointed, who has consistently misapplied law in his confidential documents case, virtually guaranteeing he won’t see justice before the election or at any point in time (intentionally, so). Win some, lose some.

I believe this election was won the day the borders were opened. They knew what they were doing. How many Biden voters were let into the country?

• Haha

Absolutr waste of time---Conviction will be overturned. Judge tripped over his feet more than Bambi

• Haha
Yeah....Ok. Because all of this just started. Just because NOW Biden is even a bigger potato than he was---doesn't mean he didn't have his hand in the cookie jar.

Jesus.

• Haha
The current regime is headed by the most corrupt and incompetent president our country has ever seen and half of the population thinks that Trump is the dictator. It's amazing all of the stuff progressives are willing to turn a blind eye to in order to get the orange man. Biden and the democrats are literally every single negative thing they accuse Trump of being, except more.

I was ready to see Trump go away. But now I hope more than ever that he gets elected. Our leaders are shit anyways, may as well see some scorched earth.

The current regime is headed by the most corrupt and incompetent president our country has ever seen and half of the population thinks that Trump is the dictator. It's amazing all of the stuff progressives are willing to turn a blind eye to in order to get the orange man. Biden and the democrats are literally every single negative thing they accuse Trump of being, except more.

I was ready to see Trump go away. But now I hope more than ever that he gets elected. Our leaders are shit anyways, may as well see some scorched earth.
Absolute most corrupt, lied filled administration I can recall. Its so bad---its fuking comical.

It is only the extreme leftists who are simply parrots for their team who say (not believe) that this has nothing to do with the election. It has everything to do with the election. 2016, it was much Russia. 2020, covid, 2024... this shit. Somewhere in between trials, there's bound to be immigration riots.

• Haha
I have a new El Savodorian neighbor/friend. Spoke with him at great lengths last night, he's cool. He does love reving his engine up late at night over and over but who gives a sh!t. We talked about how El Savador went from the most dangerous country in the Western Hemisphere to the safest. He can rev his engine all night for what I care. This is America. Fan of Trump btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdbearde
I have a new El Savodorian neighbor/friend. Spoke with him at great lengths last night, he's cool. He does love reving his engine up late at night over and over but who gives a sh!t. We talked about how El Savador went from the most dangerous country in the Western Hemisphere to the safest. He can rev his engine all night for what I care. This is America. Fan of Trump btw.
El Salvador became safer once they deported their scum to the US.

*Not just a jab at this regime. It's been happening a long time.

He came here to work in the fields but landlord saw his carpentry skills. They guy already landed a smoking hot Maxim wife with three kids. She does yoga out front and the rest of us pretend not to notices. 10 out of 10 body. Then her little shits come out and break bottles. "dumbass, you're the one playing here".

Anyway, he's making 4k a month tax free and already bought a huge garage to store his equipment. He plowed our garden for free.

It is only the extreme leftists who are simply parrots for their team who say (not believe) that this has nothing to do with the election. It has everything to do with the election. 2016, it was much Russia. 2020, covid, 2024... this shit. Somewhere in between trials, there's bound to be immigration riots.
Country is becoming so Bagdad.

Love this place. But the mutherduckers running it? Yikes.

• Haha
lol so you are trying to imply that maganuts aren't "parrots"?

Or are you simply proving that they are.

lol so you are trying to imply that maganuts aren't "parrots"?

Or are you simply proving that they are.
Anyone who carries themselves in the image of a political ideology is a parrot. So yes, a large percentage of Trump fans are parrots as well. Now if you would like to directly dispute the topic of which you inserted yourself into, what say you? Do you believe that Trump's indictment/conviction was not politically motivated because of the election?

Anyone who carries themselves in the image of a political ideology is a parrot. So yes, a large percentage of Trump fans are parrots as well. Now if you would like to directly dispute the topic of which you inserted yourself into, what say you? Do you believe that Trump's indictment/conviction was not politically motivated because of the election?
It was politically created, meaning that the offenses were executed in a political environment and intended to influence the 2016 election.

The charges were not and are not politically motivated, but they are certainly politically celebrated. I would say the same thing about the charges brought on Hunter Biden.

Hope this helps

It was politically created, meaning that the offenses were executed in a political environment and intended to influence the 2016 election.

The charges were not and are not politically motivated, but they are certainly politically celebrated. I would say the same thing about the charges brought on Hunter Biden.

Hope this helps
Exactly. You being an extreme leftist, will say that. I know you don't actually believe it. But you're a trained little monkey who parrots your party's lines.

Exactly. You being an extreme leftist, will say that. I know you don't actually believe it. But you're a trained little monkey who parrots your party's lines.
You aren't even in the right zip code Ace.

Have you ever met an objective independent thinker before Ace?

Reread my post and try harder.

You aren't even in the right zip code Ace.

Have you ever met an objective independent thinker before Ace?

Reread my post and try harder.
You are cute with your 5th grade level condescendence. You are not an independent thinker. You aren't even capable addressing a single subject without dancing around questions and attempting to make the topic something to your liking. A classic example of a puppet toeing lines.

You are cute with your 5th grade level condescendence. You are not an independent thinker. You aren't even capable addressing a single subject without dancing around questions and attempting to make the topic something to your liking. A classic example of a puppet toeing lines.
yea but he did call you Ace not once, but twice in the same post. That's gotta count for something right?

Again Ace, you are not even close.

Oh, and when you take the time to look up a new word...try to use it correctly.

Your attacks are lazy, but as long as guys like you call me an "extreme leftist" and actual extreme leftists call me a UltraMaga...then I know I am on the right track

Hope this helps Ace.

Your attacks are lazy, but as long as guys like you call me an "extreme leftist" and actual extreme leftists call me a UltraMaga...then I know I am on the right track

Hope this helps Ace.
Ace count = now up to 4

• Haha
Reactions: Zero Credibility

Hope this helps Ace.
How old are you? No one on the left has ever called you ultra Maga. That’s a lie. You are young enough to be embarrassed to be a flaming lib. But not old enough to own it.

You continue to ignore what I asked you because if you answer honestly, you will be admitting that it was stupid of you to chime in, in the first place. But thank you for capitalizing the "A" in ace. It really shows off your intelligence.

How old are you? No one on the left has ever called you ultra Maga. That’s a lie. You are young enough to be embarrassed to be a flaming lib. But not old enough to own it.

You continue to ignore what I asked you because if you answer honestly, you will be admitting that it was stupid of you to chime in, in the first place. But thank you for capitalizing the "A" in ace. It really shows off your intelligence.
Proper nouns begin with a capital letter, look that up Ace.

I have been on these and former versions of these boards for 30 years. The track record of my fans is long...hell one of my followers just jumped in here and "liked" your shot at me. Look that up Ace.

I didn't ignore your questions, I answered it immediately...you just didn't like the answer, and I understand that.

Now, are we done here, or do you want to continue...Ace?

ADVERTISEMENT