ADVERTISEMENT

Full potato

Did you get the shot?

• Total voters
MV5BNTQyOTBhOTctZjk4MC00MGM3LTg0YTAtNDlhYjYyYWYxMGJiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODUwNjEzMzg@._V1_.jpg

Watched this crappy kids movie this past weekend with the fam. The kids were excited about seeing a new Halloween movie. 15 minutes into the film and the monsters at this boarding school are introducing themselves, using their pronouns lol.

Since when do creatures, designed to frighten and terrify, care about pronouns? Producers love slipping in nonsensical inclusivity talking points.

Darrell Brooks guilty on all 76 charges. He shouldn’t have been out to begin with. Dumb liberal DAs.

Darrell Brooks guilty on all 76 charges. He shouldn’t have been out to begin with. Dumb liberal DAs.

And he gets to spend the rest of his worthless life in prison sucking millions from the taxpayer teet, because liberal Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty. It's a shame more people like this aren't killed on site, rather than being apprehended and going through all this bullshit.

$1000 bond for "domestic dispute/violence? Ummmm, how about attempted murder? He ****ing ran over a woman....

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I'm enjoying the shit out of this.

Media ran with these being real ppl.

Lick my Johnson. should have been a clue.

Why did @lurkeraspect84 post get deleted?

Anyways, I prefer to never forget how we told millions of people their livelihoods were not essential. Not to forget how we called for people's careers to be ruined because of their own personal life choices. Not to forget that the people who used a virus to enforce un-litigated mandates as law all while ignoring their own mandates when it benefited them. Not to forget the generation of children who missed out on crucial education and social experiences in despite it being a very low risk to their health. Even after knowing this. And god knows what kind of mental illnesses are going to come from this generation of children because of it or how long it will take for them to catch up, if they ever do. Not to forget how politicians, especially the left used it as a power grab and a tool for division. I prefer we remember exactly who these shit politicians are and kindly ask that they eat and choke on a whole bag-a-dicks and rot in hell. We'll move forward when we get a restart in government and all of these lifelong hacks on both sides are gone from positions of power.

Why did @lurkeraspect84 post get deleted?

Anyways, I prefer to never forget how we told millions of people their livelihoods were not essential. Not to forget how we called for people's careers to be ruined because of their own personal life choices. Not to forget that the people who used a virus to enforce un-litigated mandates as law all while ignoring their own mandates when it benefited them. Not to forget the generation of children who missed out on crucial education and social experiences in despite it being a very low risk to their health. Even after knowing this. And god knows what kind of mental illnesses are going to come from this generation of children because of it or how long it will take for them to catch up, if they ever do. Not to forget how politicians, especially the left used it as a power grab and a tool for division. I prefer we remember exactly who these shit politicians are and kindly ask that they eat and choke on a whole bag-a-dicks and rot in hell. We'll move forward when we get a restart in government and all of these lifelong hacks on both sides are gone from positions of power.
I deleted it.

FgZxN-2XoAAU5U-

LOL.... what she meant to say was, "we're f&*king stoopid and we didn't realize that the reason for the record-breaking Social Security payment increase is directly tied to cost of living and the historic rise in inflation thanks to Sleepy Joe and his cohorts. Oops."

Literally bragging about something they should be ashamed and embarrassed of.... typical libs. 😂 😂 😂

And he gets to spend the rest of his worthless life in prison sucking millions from the taxpayer teet, because liberal Wisconsin doesn't have the death penalty. It's a shame more people like this aren't killed on site, rather than being apprehended and going through all this bullshit.
I will go a step further. The execution should be on TV.

ADVERTISEMENT