ADVERTISEMENT

Free Sound Slave

@tw3301 we may have broke them.

jfU9MYh.jpg
I've been swamped at work, afraid to even look at what's going on over there.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Man, what happened to that board. It was obviously always very home boardy, but yikes. I hadn’t been there in a long time and it’s just awful.
I rarely ever post there except for in the OT thread. But I read the game threads from time to time and a bunch of them are whiney bitches. I started that thread because so many of them had written Scheyer off after 20 games. Obviously whatever happens this year won't mean that Scheyer will be a homerun hire. Just think it's funny how so many people think they know based off of his first year. In this case, his first half year.

But on the OT stuff, there are so many bitches there. Bleed seems like a nice enough guy, but he has a warped sense of societal issues. Then the angry woman, she can be a handful. I woukd love for @tw3301 to go full misogynistic over there to get her riled up. Lol. And when datt shows his face, it's pure utopia.

I rarely ever post there except for in the OT thread. But I read the game threads from time to time and a bunch of them are whiney bitches. I started that thread because so many of them had written Scheyer off after 20 games. Obviously whatever happens this year won't mean that Scheyer will be a homerun hire. Just think it's funny how so many people think they know based off of his first year. In this case, his first half year.

But on the OT stuff, there are so many bitches there. Bleed seems like a nice enough guy, but he has a warped sense of societal issues. Then the angry woman, she can be a handful. I woukd love for @tw3301 to go full misogynistic over there to get her riled up. Lol. And when datt shows his face, it's pure utopia.
It’s too bad. It used to be pretty decent as far as home boards go. I’m also not saying there’s a correlation, but damn has the political identity of that place changed.

I'm waiting for the right opportunity and wording about Scheyer being cheap and stingy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT