ADVERTISEMENT

Free Sound Slave

images

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I haven't checked but I might be banned from the Duke board for making a Jewish joke about scheyer last night. I say bring him back, he couldn't say anything worse than I do on a daily basis.

Got this message from the Duke basketball board:

tw3301,

This is a warning from the site staff and moderators regarding message (Do we still want Scheyer gone?).

No blacklist or ban has been issued at this time, but please keep all of your content and posts on the message board within the board rules.

If you have questions regarding this warning, please contact the site staff or moderators.

Got this message from the Duke basketball board:

tw3301,

This is a warning from the site staff and moderators regarding message (Do we still want Scheyer gone?).

No blacklist or ban has been issued at this time, but please keep all of your content and posts on the message board within the board rules.

If you have questions regarding this warning, please contact the site staff or moderators.
Sounds like your fellow Duke fans don’t appreciate your brand of humor.

Reactions: tw3301
Btw I said, I still want him gone but not because of performance, just found out he was Jewish.
I am part Jewish so you have now insulted me. I am hurt. Duke is racist for having hired white coaches without consideration of Jewish folks in the past. Who says that Jews are white? My red hair, blue eyes and freckles have nothing to do with it!

@Kevin Bryan I want @tw3301 banned.

I demand it.

Reality:
I love tw3301. He is wonderful. I am tired of this woke shit.

@Bert Higginbotha almost called you and Sherry but my wife will mess it up. It's that time.
We would have had fun until the enteruptions.

I have company coming this afternoon and then another tonight to watch 32 games of College basketball over the next four days. We will not know who played come Monday, but we will have enjoyed it.

ADVERTISEMENT