ADVERTISEMENT

Former NC State basketball coach linked to paying player(s)

How much did Romeo Langford cost? Zion Williamson? If Dennis Smith is worth 40 gs then what is Zion worth?

Not sure which is worse: People with lack of reading skills, or Gamecock fans who use the "Carolina" title as their own.

Reactions: Louigi
This is comical in a lot of ways.
Dennis was almost as bad as Gottfried. UNC cheated for thirty something years and got off. The three idiots who already got jail time are apparently going to get more for perjury.
Are we really trying to get to the bottom of things or what? If State has to pay Dennis Smith how much do Nike and Under Armour teams pay? How much did Rashad McCants cost? Nike has run the basketball world for generations. How deep does this really go? Under Armour got in the game real quick like, how did they pull that off? I can’t go on pretending like this isn’t a tainted sport. I can’t support my school if it’s cheating so I will just quit watching. I took pride in my guys not being cheaters but it looks like I was fooled. Kudos to all you cheaters who feel like you’re better because you get away with murder. This world is truly run by Satan.

You must be too young to remember Valvano, which means you have also never seen State win an ACC championship in anything, let alone a Natty.

What a tough way to go. No wonder so many former wolpfackers now pull for Duke.

Reactions: RollTide7277
Of course.

Gottfried, Will Wade, Rick Stansbury etc are one in the same.

How much did Romeo Langford cost? Zion Williamson? If Dennis Smith is worth 40 gs then what is Zion worth?

Guess it is easy to see why UNC missed on all those dudes, eh? Not cheating and still winning is like a dull butter knife constantly twisting into the guy of State fans.

ADVERTISEMENT