ADVERTISEMENT

Former NC State basketball coach linked to paying player(s)

tenor.gif

Who is surprised??

The whole fvcking team committed academic fraud when half the team was taking fake classes

Any surprise that a South Cackalacky fanboy gets caught second?

I mean, it’s bad enough to be the first fish on the hook, but to be the next one is pitiful. So of course it was a Gamecocker
Considering UNC's recent and historic rampant cheating you can certainly understand why I assumed the article was about UNC.

NC St is just doing what every ACC team in the Carolinas does (with the exception of Wake Forest).

Considering UNC's recent and historic rampant cheating you can certainly understand why I assumed the article was about UNC.

NC St is just doing what every ACC team in the Carolinas does (with the exception of Wake Forest).

And USC jr will always be a bottom feeder. You’ll never see another final 4 Lil G in your lifetime. RollLaugh

Sevro with some grade A troll bait.

On the flip side, I can't help but feel bad for NC State fans. I cannot imagine going from thinking they had North Carolina dead in the water and ready to vacate multiple championships to now inadvertently getting caught up in an FBI investigation involving buyng players. Little bro had big bro caught red-handed and were already drinking the champagne. Fast forward a few years and now they are getting ready to accept some deeply planted DNA from the NCAA while UNC walked via a well played technicality.

Actually this reminds me of UL - same strategy, same consistent self-inflicted kick in the nuts.

Didn't that Dozier kid actually get paid while at South Carolina? So while UNC is doing things right South Carolina is just straight up cheating on folks. I think maybe their fans need to sit this one out.

Didn't that Dozier kid actually get paid while at South Carolina? So while UNC is doing things right South Carolina is just straight up cheating on folks. I think maybe their fans need to sit this one out.
Plus they also recruited Felton after UNC kicked him off the team.
Guess they have no integrity when it come to sexual abuse.

Reactions: RollTide7277
Ummmm ok. RollLaugh
you're to young to remember when SMU FB team got the death penalty. the standing phrase was that
SMU got the Death Penalty to teach Texas and Texas A&M a lesson as most who lived in Texas knew that Texas and TA&M were just as guilty if not more so.

SMU was a private school. so they were expendable vs a couple of State schools.

you're to young to remember when SMU FB team got the death penalty. the standing phrase was that
SMU got the Death Penalty to teach Texas and Texas A&M a lesson as most who lived in Texas knew that Texas and TA&M were just as guilty if not more so.

SMU was a private school. so they were expendable vs a couple of State schools.

I remember the Pony Express and the drama surrounding SMU. Ron Meyer was the coach I think.

No the Gamecocks did not cheat. Too much integrity from Frank Martin and the university to stoop to the level of cheating to win.

That's why Carolina left the ACC back in 1970.

Did you fall down a well and land on your head when you were a kid?

Reactions: NineNines
We all know North Carolina cheats now state gets caught as well, must be something in the water.

This is comical in a lot of ways.
Dennis was almost as bad as Gottfried. UNC cheated for thirty something years and got off. The three idiots who already got jail time are apparently going to get more for perjury.
Are we really trying to get to the bottom of things or what? If State has to pay Dennis Smith how much do Nike and Under Armour teams pay? How much did Rashad McCants cost? Nike has run the basketball world for generations. How deep does this really go? Under Armour got in the game real quick like, how did they pull that off? I can’t go on pretending like this isn’t a tainted sport. I can’t support my school if it’s cheating so I will just quit watching. I took pride in my guys not being cheaters but it looks like I was fooled. Kudos to all you cheaters who feel like you’re better because you get away with murder. This world is truly run by Satan.

At this point, why wouldn’t Adidas sue the NCAA for defamation or giving Nike and UA preferential treatment?

ADVERTISEMENT