ADVERTISEMENT

Florida vs Texas Tech

Great game. Tech outshot Florida from 3. Who saw that happening? Florida really lost their way when Chiozza got his 4th foul.

Florida had 2 perfect looks from 3 at the end but both came up short. It is what it is.

Kulachev straight choked there. Acted like he wanted the ball late but panicked each time he got it.

Reactions: KisteK
Kulachev straight choked there. Acted like he wanted the ball late but panicked each time he got it.

Yeah...he just wasn’t confident. He is a great shooter as well. I thought Allen’s shot was going in though.

Tech was better all year. Better talent. Better coaching. Not much to see here. Good win.

Reactions: CameronWV
Chiozza's foul trouble decided this one.

Fouls were 18 to 9 at one point. Tough loss.

Chiozza's foul trouble decided this one.

Fouls were 18 to 9 at one point. Tough loss.

That foul disparity had nothing to do with how each team plays offense? Isolation three-point shots don't draw as many fouls as taking the ball to the basket repeatedly.

Reactions: FayuGes
Good game TTech fans. Wish the refs didn't take the game in their hands, but shit happens. The red raiders made the clutch plays when they needed em. Good luck the rest of the way!

Reactions: Tortilla Launcher
Good game TTech fans. Wish the refs didn't take the game in their hands, but shit happens. The red raiders made the clutch plays when they needed em. Good luck the rest of the way!

Even with the refs Gators had two good looks to force OT.

Congrats on your season. Maybe we can schedule a out of conference game sometime.

That foul disparity had nothing to do with how each team plays offense? Isolation three-point shots don't draw as many fouls as taking the ball to the basket repeatedly.

TT got the benefit on some drives. The 4 fouls on Chiozza was tough. That was the difference.

TT got the benefit on some drives. The 4 fouls on Chiozza was tough. That was the difference.
The gators got some tough calls against them. I think Tech's ability to drive to the basket was the reason for the big discrepancy. I agree though, we got the advantage once Chiozza went out

That game deserved OT. Enjoy the ride fellas! Only way to not end up heartbroken is to win the whole damn thing. Go do it!

Reactions: Tortilla Launcher
ADVERTISEMENT