ADVERTISEMENT

***Final Four Games Thread***

Lets see if Houston can make the scoreline a little bit more respectful, try not to lose more than 25pts.

I think Houston is just not ready to face a tough opponents like Baylor. They've been playing against significantly lesser opponents throughout the tournament, they have not faced a single-digit seeded team until this game. Baylor on the other hand, was battle tested by a pesky Nova team as well as a very good Arkansas team, they are well prepared for the intensity of final 4.

Remember when Michigan fans thought they were better than Baylor? And not just better, but "Michigan and Gonzaga.... then everyone else."

Reactions: hawkit3113
Gotta give credits to Scott Drew where its due. After the last 3 embarrassing upsets by Georgia State, Yale and South Carolina, he finally put it together in March and made a deep run. Regardless of the outcome in Monday's game, he's done heck of a job the last 2 years.

All Baylor has to do is hold Houston to the same amount of points in the 2nd half. Don't need to score a single point.

• Wow
Reactions: BawlzDeep
Gotta give credits to Scott Drew where its due. After the last 3 embarrassing upsets by Georgia State, Yale and South Carolina, he finally put it together in March and made a deep run. Regardless of the outcome in Monday's game, he's done heck of a job the last 2 years.

It's because Scott Drew is white

what he has done at Baylor is phenomenal. He literally took over a program that had one player murder a teammate. Drew take way to much criticism on the board from idiots. He is a top 3 or 4 coach in the game currently

It's because Scott Drew is white

Nah Leonard Hamilton, Juwan Howard and Kevin Ollie are all good coaches, better than most white coaches. Of course, much much better than your Fran McCafferey, what he has done in Iowa is almost a crime as the best Hawkeyes team in 21st century got blown out in round of 32...
:(

"UCLA/Gonzaga will be the better game"

You understand the difference between that and "Houston will get blown out" right?

check my post from the Houston/Baylor thread earlier this week. Houston is average. Should have lost to Rutgers

check my post from the Houston/Baylor thread earlier this week. Houston is average. Should have lost to Rutgers

And you said that to me? I thought this was a discussion about what you said to me and not what you said in general?

And for the sake of argument, if you did say it to me, "Houston is average" and "Houston will get blown out" are two very different things.

Anyway, Houston showing some life here on the second half.

ADVERTISEMENT