ADVERTISEMENT

***Final Four Games Thread***

Gonzaga is a 14-point favorite tonight, which is the biggest point spread in Final Four history. To put that into perspective, Duke was only a 13-point favorite over Mercer in 2014. UCLA beating Gonzaga tonight would be a historical win, no question.

UVA-UMBC actually isn't the largest spread in tournament history, I presume because nobody places a large line on UVA due to limited possessions.

1. Norfolk State over Missouri in 2012, (21.5 point spread)
2. UMBC over Virginia in 2018 (20.5 point spread)
3. Santa Clara over Arizona in 1993 (20 point spread0

Steve Nash was actually a freshman on the '93 Santa Clara team.

Nothing more irritating than a muscle-bound big who gets a rebound right under the basket and doesn’t go up strong.

And I saw plenty of it with McCormack this year.

Assuming Baylor wins, Gonzaga vs Baylor could be one of the greatest games ever.

The more I watch Baylor, the more I think they match up well

Assuming Baylor wins, Gonzaga vs Baylor could be one of the greatest games ever.

I think Florida vs OSU in 2007 is still the greatest, followed by KU vs Memphis in 2008. A hypothetical Gonzaga vs Baylor matchup has a chance to be the third greatest in this century.

This year always had a 2005 UNC v Illinois feel to it. That the entire season was sort of just working up to it. I’m hoping both take care of business today so we can see it.

That is how I imagine Hawkit looks like

This is what I imagine:

ku_bkc_isu_22_t280.jpg

Weird state, man.

Baylor is pulling away now, Houston better starts to make some shots or this can get out of hand before halftime.

I think Florida vs OSU in 2007 is still the greatest, followed by KU vs Memphis in 2008. A hypothetical Gonzaga vs Baylor matchup has a chance to be the third greatest in this century.
Eh, I would put 05 UNC vs Illinois and 17 UNC vs Zags over that

ADVERTISEMENT