ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite B side bands.

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
Not complete mainstream/not one hit wonders but songs you like. Mine is mostly 80's/90's, Guilty pleasure. Playlist.

I described this poorly.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
INXS was a pretty huge band. I like them a lot though. People know their hits but they had a ton of really good songs throughout their albums.

These Aussie's came out in the 70's right around same time as AC/DC. Former AC/DC bassist Mark Evans is part of the group now and in the early years during the 70's AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd played with these guys under a different moniker. They were big in Australia and Europe and have toured with GNR and Motorhead. Have had 5 members of the band over the years pass away. They are about to do one final tour over the next year.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
For anyone of you with kids that want them to learn another language and it not be completely lame. I present to you Heavisaurus , thanks Finland.

I’ve always been a big fan of 12 Stones. They’ve been around forever but have never really made that next step. For them, you can take your pick.

Another one is Jump Little Children. Saw them when I was in college. Really underrated and lesser known band. They had songs play on the show Scrubs but never really gained a big following.

ADVERTISEMENT