ADVERTISEMENT

Fanbase Generalizations

Obligatory:
hVDxQ9DntY4qKmF_eKg9kOcPuH9x1GXRFPrN6yjrEVk.png

Kills me every time.... Laughing

Iowa fans always think they're relevant.

UNC fans are perpetually in denial.

Duke fans are always too laid-back to troll.

Nova fans think they're going to win every future tourney.

Kentucky fans always need attention.

UCLA fans are always absent.

Arizona fans: see above.

Big 10 fans are always huge conference homers.
I like it! Now do Kansas.

Better. 2 out of the dozens that exist. You are learning.

3/3 all saying Iowa is the second worst school in the Big10.

You asked for multiple, you got multiple.

Your turn Gil, time to put up or shut up.

U6 fans always blame the refs or "some random player just got hot" when they lose to UK.

KU fans put Big 12 titles on par with winning a Natty.

Iowa fans always sound angry.

Indiana fans are always talking about... well, anything that they think might help them be relevant.

Dook fans are always denying any wrongdoings by coach K. He could kill a puppy on live TV and they'd say the puppy was rabid.

Reactions: hawkit3113
KU fans put Big 12 titles on par with winning a Natty.

I literally don’t know a single KU fan that thinks this. Funny thing is, your fanbase got more excited after winning the crappy SEC this year than I can remember KU fans being in about 15 years.

That reminds me though....Duke fans always downplay regular season conference titles.

keep telling yourself that.

University of Iowa: Second worst school in the Big10 according to Gil.

Now that is probably more accurate. But those rankings are a moving target from year to year.

I hate to say I told you so, but.....

Now that is probably more accurate. But those rankings are a moving target from year to year.

I hate to say I told you so, but.....

agreed, they move from year to year. In 2019 Iowa was dead last. This year they've moved up from dead last to sometimes last/sometimes second to last. Baby steps.

agreed, they move from year to year. In 2019 Iowa was dead last. This year they've moved up from dead last to sometimes last/sometimes second to last. Baby steps.

Lol. Dont be mad cause you got owned. We have always been ranked above Nebraska. And its never been close. But had you done your homework, you would know that. Sloppy.

I could link one right now from 2016 that has us above Indiana and MSU

Lol. Dont be mad cause you got owned. We have always been ranked above Nebraska. And its never been close. But had you done your homework, you would know that. Sloppy.

I could link one right now from 2016 that has us above Indiana and MSU

Patting yourself on the back for supposedly being better than one school in the conference.

Rock. Bottom.

Patting yourself on the back for supposedly being better than one school in the conference.

Rock. Bottom.

and for the record, that was better than one school in 2/3 polls listed. They were ranked lower than Nebraska in one of the polls.

IOWA HAWKEYES: WE'RE SOMETIMES BETTER THAN NEBRASKA

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Kentucky fans have difficulty dealing with the NEW world order.

Even the other B1G coaches think Iowa is the easiest school to get into
Conference-Chain-Big-Ten.jpg
I would love to have a degree from Iowa.

The Big Ten has some great academic schools, Iowa will compete with any.

The only thing about Iowa is a masters in accounting. Hawkit has one of those and I think it was "paper" classes that he copied from a UNC basketball player. RollLaugh

That UNC player was the only one who used "word" for his paper. Hawkit copied it off the internet. (That is what Lurker told me.)

ADVERTISEMENT