ADVERTISEMENT

Fanbase Generalizations

Iowa fans always think they're relevant.

UNC fans are perpetually in denial.

Duke fans are always too laid-back to troll.

Nova fans think they're going to win every future tourney.

Kentucky fans always need attention.

UCLA fans are always absent.

Arizona fans: see above.

Big 10 fans are always huge conference homers.

Kentucky fans always think they lost because of the refs

Duke fans always think they do things the right way

UNC fans always think their school did nothing wrong because the NCAA said they did nothing wrong

Kansas fans always think regular season success is more important than postseason success

Louisville fans always think they won the championship in 2013

FSU fans always think not making a Final Four under Hamilton is impressive because they're a football school

Auburn fans always think they got cheated even though they've cheated more than most other programs

West Virginia fans always think it's better to lose in Sweet 16 and not win a championship than lose to a 16 seed and win a championship

B1G fans always think having the most teams in the tournament means something

Winner!!! No other responses needed!Laughing

Reactions: jhmossy
@JohnHoosierr you can come out from hiding now!
Haven't been hiding you ****git. Also you're attempt to insult Purdue was weak as fvck. We all know how in your head i am. Haven't even thought about an irrelevant, trashy program like loserville since the season ended. And certainly haven't thought about any weak little twerps like you. Now, please go hangout in public til you catch the corona.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Haven't been hiding you ****git. Also you're attempt to insult Purdue was weak as fvck. We all know how in your head i am. Haven't even thought about an irrelevant, trashy program like loserville since the season ended. And certainly haven't thought about any weak little twerps like you. Now, please go hangout in public til you catch the corona.

Holy shit dude, @UL_1986 is porking you. Wow

Duke and UK fans think their venues can compete with AFH even though they know its just not true.

Jimbob will argue to the death that Rupp's atmosphere/experience is better.

I suppose if you prefer your crowd to be quiet and full of blue hairs.

Oh you mad mad RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

That's the first thing you say when he takes his balls out your mouth?

Can't wait until the next one.

Jimbob will argue to the death that Rupp's atmosphere/experience is better.

I suppose if you prefer your crowd to be quiet and full of blue hairs.
Jimbo will concede!!!! But I'll add that AFH would not have the atmosphere all season if we had a UNC type season this year. Fans are loyal----when you're a winner.

Naa, just like to upset you.
tenor.gif

Imagine not having a single championship banner and trying to talk shit. Poor guy.

Imagine thinking i care what some inbred simpleton like you thinks? Yikes

Laughing

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT