ADVERTISEMENT

Fanbase Generalizations

200.gif

RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

I hope this guy dealt with his high school bullies better. Sheesh, I almost feel bad at this point.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Hopefully 86 learns healthier ways to deal with the pain of being rejected by own parents. Sad really.

I make one comment and you 3 come running. Too easy toying with you guys. You 3 are like my little string puppets. Good way to pass a little time during quarantine.

KU fans couldn't fill up a 20k off campus arena. Let alone set dbl levels. (which KU owns shortly afterwards UK did it in Rupp). AFH is a much smaller place, dbl levels are easier than filling up a barn.

my bad, didn't mean to hit enter.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
KU fans couldn't fill up a 20k off campus arena. Let alone set dbl levels. (which KU owns shortly afterwards UK did it in Rupp). AFH is a much smaller place, dbl levels are easier than filling up a barn.

my bad, didn't mean to hit enter.

Didn’t they take 3000 seats out of your mall arena this year because you averaged 3000 below capacity last November? And then you still didn’t fill it this year? Haha.

Duke and UK fans think their venues can compete with AFH even though they know its just not true.
I have to agree here. Rupp is as good as it gets for certain games (like the Roman Coliseum), but from a game-to-game atmosphere AFH is great.

ADVERTISEMENT