ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN's Jay Williams shuts down Doug Gottlieb's hot take on Twitter

Jay Williams and Doug Gotleib going at it? Seriously, not much substance is coming out of that and I like both those guys.

Gottlieb is a tool; but like other tools that I have grown fond of, I still find it funny when they get they shit pushed in. Esp when said tool is as privileged as Doug.

These are kids, still young - "men" in name only..
Since when are we expecting only adult-decisions to stem from immature brains?

Kids who transfer (whenever) have broken no laws, unlike a certain talking head.
Why should those kids pay more than double what he had to?
However, I'd implore all universities that agree with Doug to "man-up" and throw that pitch in when recruiting.. see how that works out for ya.

Doug Gottlieb, get the fuch outta here.

Last edited:
She's a dirty girl. All kinds of "leaked" vids that she apparently sent him. He's now married to some other chick and they have a 1-month-old. I learned all this within the past 4 minutes on my Google machine.

Oh ok. Lurker said they had a sex tape, that’s why I was asking because I hadn’t heard that.

There is a tape of those two having sex. He's holding the camera.
giphy.gif

Gottlieb is a tool; but like other tools that I have grown fond of, I still find it funny when they get they shit pushed in. Esp when said tool is as privileged as Doug.

These are kids, still young - "men" in name only..
Since when are we expecting only adult-decisions to stem from immature brains?

Kids who transfer (whenever) have broken no laws, unlike a certain talking head.
Why should those kids pay more than double what he had to?
However, I'd implore all universities that agree with Doug to "man-up" and throw that pitch in when recruiting.. see how that works out for ya.

Doug Gottlieb, get the fuch outta here.

Said so well that I had to check it to make sure I didn’t write it myself

ADVERTISEMENT