ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN OTL story about Louisville

Yikes you just keep going. That bald spot may take every lick of hair you got left if you keep it up my dear man. Relax and kick your feet up, quit obstressin’! Winking

I ain’t hatin. You’re a fan of a mid-level university (thanks ESPN) who tried to run with the big dogs but got busted cheating with whores and paying players. I get the anger but you haven’t yet - accept who are.

Let those jimmies be rustled and triggered. You’ll feel much better once you let those jimmies loose.

I ain’t hatin. You’re a fan of a mid-level university (thanks ESPN) who tried to run with the big dogs but got busted cheating with whores and paying players. I get the anger but who haven’t yet - accept who are.

Let those jimmies be rustled and triggered. You’ll feel much better once you let those jimmies loose.
Tl;dr but your opening paragraph reaks of rustlage. Sorry homie.

no doubt
it is amazing the NCAA has took two years to get this settled

Is it? We're talking about to the NCAA here.

I will say this, I admire how the UL fans have took to these threads. During UNC's issue threads, they relied on deny, deny, deny. UL fans are deflect, deflect, deflect. Instead of talking about the issue or topic, it's talk about the poster instead. Well done.

Is it? We're talking about to the NCAA here.

I will say this, I admire how the UL fans have took to these threads. During UNC's issue threads, they relied on deny, deny, deny. UL fans are deflect, deflect, deflect. Instead of talking about the issue or topic, it's talk about the poster instead. Well done.
Precisely. It’s good stuff.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I wouldn't wish what has happened to UL fans on my worst enemy. I mean first it was Karen Sypher...Then Hookers.....Now Adidas scandal. Now Rick suing UL. Now UL suing Rick.

I mean ****----A UK fan couldn't have written a better script.:D

Now it comes out Jurich and Pitino blocked the Hornets from coming to Louisville.

That's the most disturbing thing about this as I hear many of their fans say Jurich job was to support the university and grow it...yes but uofl is not the entire city of louisville, and ppl hindering city growth to win games is a problem.

I also relate him to Pablo Escobar. Escobar did a lot for ppl in his town, built lots of schools and soccer fields and those ppl loved him. Doesn' mean everything was on the up.

Exactly lol! Blows my mind how UL and UNC fans say UK fans are “obsessed” because we talk about what’s going on at those places but when we hired Cal that’s all they talked about is how we “sold our soul” to the devil. If what’s going on at UL and UNC was going on at UK you can bet your ass that those two fan bases would stay up day and night talking about it!

I feel pretty confident guys all over are getting paid

You do seem rustled though. Especially how monotonous each post you make is.

It’s okay. It’s hard for you see what’s up or down due to the severe rustlage of yo jimmies. Though I couldn’t think of a more deserving fan base, the comedy is getting out of hand as I now see UL is suing the two pump chump for loss of revenue.

As long as it’s not in free tattoos everything will be fine

Oh my what a sick burn bro

So what are the teams paying that are beating a school blatantly cheating to the point of FBI involvement?

Because Louisville wasn't scooping too many five stars

You seem angry again Bert.

Just attack me, and leave Gary and Lefty out of it. Both ran clean programs. The sanctions 89-91 were levied against Bob Wade, and his program.

These are called facts. The Washington Post would crucify Maryland in a heartbeat if it smelled scandal...it would be ....hold on....YUUUUUGGGE....(that's for you Bert...)

so you hate me worse than Louisville...interesting....or is it because I took a shot, legit in my opinion...at Slick Rick.......a proven hustler.....and you know it....took 95 million of the 100 million earmarked for UL, and put it in his own pocket???

Is that ok too??
Terp, you are the angry one. I have rarely been angry in my 71 years.

I don't hate Maryland. I sure as hell don't hate Louisville.

I am a Kentucky fan. Louisville is a rival of Kentucky but I root for Louisville when they are not playing UK. The Terps have mattered two years in my life, so nothing about the Terps would anger me. They are not relevant in my basketball life most of the time.

I can't question Gary and Lefty but you can throw shit at UK coaches. That is where I got confused. As coaches Gary and Lefty can't hold Rick Pitino's jock strap.

Merry Christmas Reindeer Terp.

Driesell, Williams and Wade would never think of cheating.
Terp, you are the angry one. I have rarely been angry in my 71 years.

I don't hate Maryland. I sure as hell don't hate Louisville.

I am a Kentucky fan. Louisville is a rival of Kentucky but I root for Louisville when they are not playing UK. The Terps have mattered two years in my life, so nothing about the Terps would anger me. They are not relevant in my basketball life most of the time.

I can't question Gary and Lefty but you can throw shit at UK coaches. That is where I got confused. As coaches Gary and Lefty can't hold Rick Pitino's jock strap.

I did not throw anything on Pitino - he did it too himself. I understand your anger. I also said a great coach about slick Rick. It looks like he stole 90 million from Addidas and has been paying players, the FBI busts it up - but I am the one you focus your self pity on??

I read an article - I commented on it. You did question Gary and Lefty - but now you didn't??

You said Williams and Driesell wrote the book on cheating and MD was a "piece of shix program no one cared about" completely unprovoked.

You passed judgment on my post as ill conceived and dead wrong - again - unprovoked.

Still waiting on your evidence to support your claim that these coaches wrote book on cheating. Crickets.

Can dish it out but cannot take it. As usual.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

So what are the teams paying that are beating a school blatantly cheating to the point of FBI involvement?

you might ask that same question of your football team

Reports coming out now that Pitino/Jurich prevented the Hornets from moving to Louisville. I hope they are both accused of sexual assault.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk

Wasn’t meant as a burn was just being facetious.

But since you ask Kentucky has been getting five stars since five stars were a thing. Not at the rate we get them currently but still we were bringing them in before too.

Wasn’t meant as a burn was just being facetious.

But since you ask Kentucky has been getting five stars since five stars were a thing. Not at the rate we get them currently but still we were bringing them in before too.

Obviously UK has always hauled in talent and they are the very peak of the sport but I just get a kick out of Duke and UK posters throwing shade knowing full well how dirty this business almost certainly is

I have no delusions that OSU football is some kind of saintly program

Obviously UK has always hauled in talent and they are the very peak of the sport but I just get a kick out of Duke and UK posters throwing shade knowing full well how dirty this business almost certainly is

I’m sure there are plenty of perks to playing for programs like duke or Kentucky in basketball and OSU and Bama in football. I’m just not sure it’s in the form of 100k or hookers.

Maybe at duke though lance Thomas got that money somehow

I’m sure there are plenty of perks to playing for programs like duke or Kentucky in basketball and OSU and Bama in football. I’m just not sure it’s in the form of 100k or hookers.

Maybe at duke though lance Thomas got that money somehow

Why do you suppose Duke and UK have now advanced to getting well over half of the top 15 guys the last two years?

This despite the shoe companies (which I'm sure UK and Duke don't benefit from ) and the hookers etc...

Reports coming out now that Pitino/Jurich prevented the Hornets from moving to Louisville. I hope they are both accused of sexual assault.

If this turns out to be true, hell the city of Louisville will be suing Jurich and Pitino. I smell a movie deal somewhere up the line. Would make for an awesome sports movie....

Reactions: oldsports_
Exactly lol! Blows my mind how UL and UNC fans say UK fans are “obsessed” because we talk about what’s going on at those places but when we hired Cal that’s all they talked about is how we “sold our soul” to the devil. If what’s going on at UL and UNC was going on at UK you can bet your ass that those two fan bases would stay up day and night talking about it!

There isn't a fanbase in sports that is more obsessed with another fanbase than UL with UK. Post as much as you want, UL deserves everything they're getting. Their whole athletic department was a sham and all of their success has been a myth that is slowly being unwound.

Reactions: Scotty00
Until you live a stone's throw away from the Dirty Bird campus, you have no clue how ugly this rivalry has been. 8 years of PayPal Cal, Derrick Rose, Camby crap, Louisville is getting the Karma it deserves. We lived through the "Kentucky Shame" era, and moved on. A Fed Ex package mysteriously opens, with 1000 bucks in it, and a Eric Manuel test scandal. How does that compare to 17 year old strippers in a dorm, and 100,000 dollar recruit? Louisville fans have been accusing Cal of cheating last 8 years, they are finally getting what they truly deserve. This was the ultimate Christmas gift

It’s okay. It’s hard for you see what’s up or down due to the severe rustlage of yo jimmies. Though I couldn’t think of a more deserving fan base, the comedy is getting out of hand as I now see UL is suing the two pump chump for loss of revenue.
Can you get better at this, so it’s a little bit more fun? Need more vitriol and hate, you’re like a quarter of the way there. Seriously, I️ expect more out of some of you.

UL threw unsubstantiated shade for a very long time. You dont think they deserve some thrown back in their face when they got caught doing what they complained about for years?

Can you get better at this, so it’s a little bit more fun? Need more vitriol and hate, you’re like a quarter of the way there. Seriously, I️ expect more out of some of you.

I'm not a hater. Just pointing out the rustle. Nothing more, nothing less.

ADVERTISEMENT