Votes: 15 60.0%
  • Virginia Tech

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Michigan State

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Ty Outlaw would be a pretty big loss, IMO. Outlaw broke the tie in the first Duke-VT matchup, where it was tied at 70-70 with 1:30 left. Bede found him in the corner and he drilled an open three. He's shooting 45.6% from 3 for the season; only Cam Johnson has a higher 3-pt shooting percentage in the ACC.

There are claims that it was his roommate's marijuana, not his, and that he'll still be playing.

Reactions: ChiTownSean
I understand that in most districts, possessing marijuana is illegal. So the people doing it know they are committing a crime. That said, the criminalizing of it is out of hand. I have been in community justice in some fashion for the better part of 15 years. I have never seen so many prosecutions involving marijuana than I have in the last year. Maybe it's not like that nationally, but here it is. They have been going hard at heroin, meth and opioid dealers here in this time frame and I think a lot of potheads are collateral damage. But we have a judge that treats them as if they were as bad as the heroin dealers. Constantly giving them monitoring devices and requiring weekly drug tests. It has increased my caseload by almost 200%. You would think that it would be going in the other direction seeing how it is being legalized in more and more states.

I don't know what that has to do with anything here, just venting I guess.

LSU has been outscored by an average of 13 in the second half since Wade has been suspended. MSU keeps it close or has a lead at half and it’s big advantage for Izzo
Imo Izzo is a big advantage lead or no lead. Don't count LSU out at halftime though just with a lead. They were down 15 against Mizzou with 2:09 left and came back and tied it and won in OT. Imo they have more talent than MSU but MSU has the experience and Coaching factor going for them. Should be a great game tstl.

My heart says LSU but my gut says Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT